- Agarwal, G.P. and Hasija, S.K. (1986).Microorganisms in the Laboratory. Print House India Ltd, Lucknow, 155 p.
- Alex, L., Suresh, C.P., Kabir, J and Dhua,R.S.(2003). Litchi juice processing and preservation. Advances in plsci. 16: 215-218
- Anwar,A., Mahmood, T., Qamar- Ui- Haque.,Khan, M.Z., Kiswar, F., Perveen, R and Ismat S. (2014). Heavy metals in fruit juices in different packing material. Fuuast J. Biol. 4(2): 191-194.
- Averbeck M, Schieberle P (2010). Influence of different storage conditions on changes in the key aroma compounds of orange juice reconstituted from concentrate. Eur. Food Res. Technol. 217:1366- 1380
- Chahal, G. S. and Saini, S. P. S. 1999. Storability of juice from New Hybrid watermelon variety. Indian Food Packer, 53: 12-17
- Deanna M Minich and Jeffrey S Bland (2007). Acid-alkaline balance: role in chronic disease and detoxification. Alternative Therapies 13(4): 62–65.
- Dosumu O, Oluwaniyi O, Awolola GV, Okunola MO (2009). Stability studies and mineral concentration of some Nigerian packed fruit juices, concentrate and local beverages. Afr. J. Food Sci. 3(3): 082- 085
- FAO (1979).Food and Agricultural Organisation.Mannual of Food Quality Control. 4. Microbiological Analysis FAO, Rome.
- Franke AA, Cooney RV, Henning SM and Custer LJ (2005). Bioavailability and antioxidant effects of orange juice components in humans. J Agric Food Chem 53 (13): 5170–8.
- Goyle, A and Ojha, P.(1998).Effect of storage on vitamin C, microbial load and sensory attributes of orange juice. J Fd Sci Technol. 35: 346-348
- Hussain, S., Siddique, M.1., Parveen N.and N.Z. Parwaz. (1993). Effect of packaging on the quality of fruit juice based drinks. JAPS, 3 (1-2): 15-18.
- Indian Council of Medical Research (1990).Manual-Methods of analysis for adulterants and contaminants in foods. (eds. Toteja GS, Mukharjee A, Mittal R and Saxena BN) Eighth edition.Indian Council of Medical Research. New Delhi. 302 p.
- Ingram,M.(1949). Behaviour of sulphur dioxide in concentrated orange juice. Fd Res.14: 54-56.
- Jannalagadda, P.R., Rao, P., Bhat, R.V., Naidu, A.N and Rao, P.(2004). Type, extent and use of colours in RTE foods prepared in the non-industrial sector – a case study from Hyderabad, India. Int. J Fd Sci Technol. 39:125-131.
- Kaushik, V and Nath, N.(1991). Effect of storage on chemical constituents and sensory qualities of unripe mango beverage base. Beverage Fd Wld. 18: 9-11.
- Khan, I., Mehmood, Z., Khan, M and Fatima, T. (2016).Analysis and detection of heavy metals present in fruit juices of Lahore. Int. J. Engg. Sci. Computing 6(4): 3536-3539.
- Kim, M.H.(2004). Determination of lead and cadmium in wines by graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry.Fd addit contam. 21: 154-157.
- Landon S (2007). Fruit juice nutrition and health (Review). Food Australia 59 (11): 533-538.
- Mannay S, Shadaksharaswany CM (2005). Foods: Facts and Principles. (2nd ed.). New Age International Ltd. Publishers. New Delhi, India
- Mgaya-Kilima, B., Remberg, F.S., Chove, B.EandWicklund, T. (2014).Influence of storage temperature and time on the physicochemical and bioactive properties of roselle-fruit juice blends in plastic bottle. Food Science and Nutrition 2(2): 181–191.
- Moore, J.W and Ramamoorthy,S.(1984). Heavy metals in natural waters – Applied Monitoring and Impact Assessment.Heavy Metals in Natural Water. Springer-Verlag, New York Inc., 268 p.
- National Institute of Nutrition. (2004). Report on the field trip to Plachimada in Palakkad District of Kerala. Annual Report 2003- 2004. National Institute of Nutrition. Hyderabad, pp. 86-88
- Ranganna, S.(1986).Handbook of Analysis and Quality Control for Fruit and Vegetable Products.Second edition.Tata Mc Graw-Hill Publishing Co., Ltd., New Delhi.1-13 p.
- Thakur, N.K., Lal, Kaushal, B.B and Joshi, V.K.(2000). Effect of different conditions of storage on physio-chemical and microbial qualities of debittered kinnow juice concentrate. J Fd Sci Technol. 37: 415-418
- Tripathi, M., Khanna, S. K and Das, M. (2007). Surveillance on use of synthetic colors in eatables vis prevention of Food Adulteration Act of India. Food Control 18(3): 211-219.
- Sahar, S., Soltan, A., Manal, M and Shehata, E. M. (2012).The effects of using color foods of children on immunity properties and liver, kidney on Rats. Food Nutrition Sci. 3: 897-904
Submitted Date : 8-11-2016
Accepted Date : 29-09-2017