Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
EFFECT OF OHMIC HEATING OF BUFFALO MILK ON MICROBIAL QUALITY AND TESURE OF PANEER
First Online |
- Aly SA and Galal EA (2002) Effect of milk pretreatment on the keeping quality of Domiati cheese. Pak. J. of Nut. 1:132–136.
- Andrews (1992) Manual of Food Quality Control 4 Rev 1 Microbiologicalanalysis, Food and Agri Org of the UN
- Castro JA, Teixeira S, Salengke, Sastry SK, Vicente AA (2004) Ohmic heating of strawberry products: electrical conductivity measurements degradation kinetics. Inn. F. Sc. And E. Tech. 527–36
- Cho HY, Yousef A and Sastry SK (1999) Kinetics of inactivation of Bacillus subtilis spores by continuous or intermittent ohmic and conventional heating. Biop. andBioeng.62 (3):368–372
- Halleux D, Piette G, Buteau ML and Dostie M (2005) Ohmic cooking of processed meats: Energy evaluation and food safety considerations – Can. B. Eng. Canada 47:3.41-3.47
- Icier F and Ilical C (2005) Temperature dependent electrical conductivities of fruit purees during ohmic heating. Food Re. Int. 38:1135–1142
- Leizerson S and Shimoni E (2005b) Stability and sensory shelf life of orange juice pasteurized by continuous ohmic heating. J Agric Food Chem 53:4012-4018
- Pereira R, Martins J, Mateus C, Teixeira JA and Vicente AA (2007) Death kinetics of Escherichia coli in goat milk and Bacillus licheniformis in cloudberry jam treated by ohmic heating. Chem Papers 61(2):121-126
- Pesic MD, Stojanovic L and Jovanovic L (2005) Moulds associated with milk depending on macroclimate and geographical location. Appl Eco.and Environ Res 3:61-65
- Riadh AL-Tahiri (2005) A Comparison on microbial conditions between traditional dairy products sold in Karak and same products produced by Modern Dairies. Pak J Nutr 4:345-348
- Sachdeva S and Singh S (1983) Optimization of processing parameters in the manufacture of paneer. J.Food Sc. and Tech. 25(2):142-145
- Shimada K and Shimahara K (1982) Responsibility of hydrogen peroxide for the lethality of resting Escherichia coli B cells anaerobically exposed to an alternating current in phosphate buffer solution. Agric Biol Chem 46:1329–1337
- Sun HX, Kawamura S, Himoto JI, Itoh K, Wada T and Kimura T (2008) Effects of ohmic heating on microbial counts and denaturation of proteins in milk. Food Sci. and Tech. Res. 14:117-123
- USA-FDA (2000) United States of America, Food and Drug Administration, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition. Kinetics of microbial inactivation for alternative food processing technologies: ohmic and inductive heating
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.