Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
AN ANALYSIS OF CONSUMER BEHAVIOR AND PREFERENCE FOR MANGO PULP IN SOUTH GUJARAT, INDIA
First Online |
- Abeyrathne A.H.M.S.W.B., and Hannah J. (2006). Potential for Small Scale Processing and Marketing of Tropical Fruits in the kandy, Galle and Horana Divisional Secretarial Divisions of Sri Lanka”, International Centre for Underutilised Crops. 21-39.
- Anonymous (2005) A Pre-Feasibility Study on Mango Pulp Conducted by Punjab Agricultural Marketing Company, Govt. of Punjab, Pakistan.
- Anonymous., (2006). Diagnostic study of the MSME in the food processing cluster krishnagiri district, Andhra Pradesh, In : Cluster development in India, 2002-2005 by Cluster Development Agent, District Industries Centre Vijaywada, Krishna District Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Anonymous (2009). Chittor fruit processing cluster. A Holistic Perspective, A report of MFRC project.
- Anonymous (2009) Mango Pulp and Nectar Processing in Mali: A Technical and Financial Analysis for the Malian Investor A report by United States Agency for International Development and Abt Associates Inc.
- Golait R. and Pradhan. N.C. (2006). Changing food consumption pattern in rural India: Implication of food and nutritional security. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics 61(3): 374-388.
- Joshua N. Daniel and Prashant A. Dudhade. (2006). Analysis of Economic Characteristics of Value Chains of Three Underutilised Fruits of India.” 2006, The InternationalCentre for Underutilised Crops, Research Report No. 3.
- Rosegrant M.W., M. Paisner, S. Meijer and Witcover. J. (2001). Global Food Projections to 2020. Vision document, IFPRI, Washington, USA.
- Singh, D., Lobsang W. and Prahalad, V.C. (2008). Processing and Marketing Feasibility of Underutilized Fruit Species of Rajasthan. Report presented at IAMO Forum 2008.
- Singh K. P., Srivastva A.K., Srinivas, S.R.K. and Gupta, H.S. (2007). Entrepreneurship Development in Agriculture through Agro Processing Centre: A Case study of Almora District in NW Himalaya.
- Xavier A S. R.(2008). An economic analysis of mango pulp agro based industry in Krishnagiri District, Tamil Nadu” Political Economy Journal of India.
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.