Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
EFFECT OF STORAGE METHODS ON THE NUTRITIONAL QUALITY OF SAPOTA CANDY
First Online |
- Bhatia, B.S., Siddappa, G.S. and Lal, G.S., (1956), Physico-chemical changes in jackfruit squash during storage. Indian J. Agri. Sci., 26(4): 403-414.
- Brock, V.D., Ludikhuyze, L., Weemaes, C., Van, L.A. and Hendrickx, M., (1998), Kinetics forisoberic isothermal degradation of L-Ascorbic acid. J. Agric. Food Chem., 46(5): 2001-2006
- Gupta, O.P., Kainsa, R.L. and Chauhan, (1980), Post harvest studies on ber fruits and preparation of candy. Haryana agric. Univ. J. Res., 10(2): 163-165.
- Jain, S.P., Tripati, V.K. and Ram, H.B., (1984), Studis on storage behaviour of orange, lemon and bael squashes. Indian Food Packer, 38(5): 33-39
- Lane, J.H. and Eyon, L., (1923), J. Sci. Chem. India, 42.32T.
- Choudary Madan Lal, S.N. Dikshit and Sharma, H.G. (2006), Studies on preparation and biochemical changes in guava RTS beverage storage. Indian J. Arid. Hort., 1 (1): 78-79.
- Nath, A., Yadav, D.S., Pranabjyoti Sarma and Dey, B., (2005), Standardization of ginger-kinnow squash and its storage. J. Food Sci. Technol., 42(6): 520-522.
- Palaniswamy, K.P. and Muthukrishan, C.R., (1974), Studies on physic-chemical characters of lemon and sqash during storage. Indian Food Packer, 28(4): 37-41.
- Ranganna, S., (1995), Hand Book of Analysis and Quality Control for Fruits and Vegetable Products. 2nd edn., Tata McGraw-Hill Publication Co. Ltd., New Delhi, pp. 1-30.
- Rani, U. and Bhatia, B.S., (1985), Studies on pear candy processing. Indian Food Packer, 39:25-31.
- Roy, S.K. and Singh, R.N., (1980), Bael fruit (Aegle marmelus). A potential fruit for processing. Economic Botany,
- 33(2): 203-212.
- Sundaraja, N., Nagaraju, S., Venkataramana, M.N. and Jagannath, M.K., (1972), Design and Analysis of Field Experiments, UAS, Bangalore.
- Singh, J., Chopra, C.S. and Srinarayan, (2004), Screening of carambola (Avrrho carambola L.) germplasm for candy making. Beverage and Food World, 31(9): 61-62.
- Vijay Jain, Prabhakar Singh and Singh, A.K., (2005), Scereening of aonla cultivars for making squash. Indian J. Arid Hort., 1(1): 44-46.
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.