- Anbukkani, P. (2016). Economic analysis of dairy farming in dry farming areas of Tamil Nadu. Indian Journal of Dairy Sciences. 69(1): 86-93.
- Anonymous (2012). Animal Husbandary and Dairying. Eleventh Five Year Plan (2007-2012). Planning Commission, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Anonymous (2017a). Animal Husbandary and Dairying. Twelth Five Year Plan (2012-2017). Planning Commission, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Anonymous (2017b). 300 per cent rise in farmer income in 7 years. The Times of India, Ahmedabad. June 16, 2107. pp 5.
- Anonymous (2017c). 34th Survey Report on Estimates of Major Livestock Products. Directorate of Animal Husbandary, Krishi Bhavan, Sector 10-A, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Anonymous (2019). Annual Report, 2018-19. Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare, Government of India.
- Lal, P. and Chandel, B.S. (2016). Economics of milk production and cost elasticity analysis in Sirsa district of Haryana. Economic Affairs. 61(3): 405-411.
- Makadia, J.J., Khatri, R.T., Mistry, H.H. and Hiremath, D. (2018). Economics of milk production of cows and buffaloes in Navsari district of Gujarat. International Research Journal of Agricultural Economics and Statistics. 9(2): 271-277.
- Parmar, H.C., Zala, Y.C. and Arya, J.S. (2010). Comparative economics of milk production: A case study of Vadodara district of Gujarat. Indian Journal of Dairy Sciences. 63(5): 408-413.
- Patel, J.K., Bansal, R.K., Macwan, J.D., Patel, S K., Khorajiya, M.H. and Patel, P. H. (2015). Comparative economics of milk production for buffalo and cross-bred cow-A case study of Anand district of Gujarat. Trends in Biosciences. 8(19): 5212-5217.
- Shah, J. and Dave, D. (2010). Regional trends and pattern in milk production and drivers for future growth in Gujarat state. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 23: 295-302.
- Sirohi, S., Feroze, S.M., Singh, R., Saravanan, R. and Singh, R.K.J. (2015). Costs and returns in milk production: Developing standardized methodology and estimates for various production systems. Research Project Report. Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Ministry of Agriculture, New Delhi.
- Sunil, V.R., Chandel, B.S. and Makarabbi, G. (2016). Economics of milk production in Mandya district of Karnataka. Economic Affairs. 61(4): 659-665.
- Vishnoi, R., Dixit, P.K. and Umamageswari, M. (2014). Economics of milk production in plain and hill regions of Uttarakhand state. Indian Journal of Dairy Sciences. 67(6): 523- 530.
Submitted Date : 23-03-2021
Accepted Date : 17-05-2021