- Bar, E., Tiris, I., Sarbu, D., Iridon, C., Cchea, I. and Bratu, I. (2010). Full characterization of bovine colostrum, raw material for dietary supplements, its beneficial effect on the human immune system. Food Technology. 12: 63-67.
- BenHeng, G. and ChengXiang, L. (1996). Chemical composition of bovine colostrum. Journal of Northeast Agricultural University. 3(1): 72-77.
- Cairangzhuoma, Yamamoto, M., Muranishi, H., Inagaki, M., Uchida, K., Yamashita, K., Saito, S., Yabe, T. and Kanamaru, Y. (2013). Skimmed, sterilized, and concentrated bovine late colostrum promotes both prevention and recovery from intestinal tissue damage in mice. Journal of Dairy Science. 96(3): 1347-1355.
- Csapo, J., Loki, K., Beri, B., Suli, A., Varga-Visi, E., Albert, C. and Csapo-Kiss Z. (2011). Colostrum and milk of current and rare cattle breeds: protein content and amino acid composition. Acta Univ. Sapientiae, Alimentaria. 4: 18–27.
- Elfstrand, L., Lindmark-Mansson, H., Paulsson, M., Nyberg, L. and Akesson, B. (2002). Immunoglobulins, growth factors and growth hormone in bovine colostrum and the effects of processing. International Dairy Journal. 12: 879–887.
- Foley, J.A. and Otterby, D.E. (1978). Availability, storage, treatment, composition and feeding value of surplus colostrum: a review. Journal of Dairy Science. 61: 1033-1060.
- Fraga e Silva Raimondo, R., Brandespim, F.B., Prina, A.P.M. and Birgel Junior, E.H. (2009). Evaluation of the pH and electrical conductivity in milk from Jersey cows during the first month of lactation. Semina: Ciencias Agrárias Londrina) 30(2): 447-455.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research, 2nd Edn., John Wiley and Sons, New York, USA.
- Houser, B.A., Donaldson, S.C., Kehoe, S.I., Heinrichs, A.J. and Jayarao, B.M. (2008). A Survey of Bacteriological Quality and the Occurrence of Salmonella in Raw Bovine Colostrum. Foodborne Pathogens and Disease. 5(6): 853-858.
- Ibrahim, E.M. (1990). Carotene, vitamin A and C contents of colostrum in goats, Jersey and crossbred cows under Egypt conditions. Assiut Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 21: 275-285.
- Kleinsmith, A. (2011). Scientific and medical research related to bovine colostrum, its relationship and use in the treatment of disease in humans selected published abstracts. True bovine colostrum for the practitioner. Internet: downloaded from http://www.healthyhabitsusa.com/pdfs/colustrum.pdf
- Klimes, J., Jagos, P., Houda, J. and Gajdusek, S. (1986). Basic qualitative parameters of cow colostrum and their dependence on season and post-partum time. Acta vet. Brno. 55: 23-39.
- Levieux, D. and Ollier, A. (1999). Bovine immunoglobulin G, beta- lactoglobulin, alpha- lactalbumin and serum albumin in colostrum and milk during the early post-partum period. Journal of Dairy Research. 66: 421–430.
- Li, H. and Aluko, R.E. (2006). Bovine colostrum as a bioactive product against human microbial infections and gastrointestinal disorders. Current Topics in Nutraceutical Research. 4: 227 – 237.
- Morin, D.E., Constable, P.D., Maunsell, F.P. and McCoy, G.C. (2001). Factors associated with colostral specific gravity in dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 84: 937-943.
- Morrill, K.M., Conrad, E., Lago, A., Campbell, J., Quigley, J. and Tyler, H. (2012). Nationwide evaluation of quality and composition of colostrum on dairy farms in the United States. Journal of dairy sciences. 95: 3997–4005.
- Quigley III, J.D., Martin, K.R., Dowlen, H.H., Wallis, L.B. and Lamar, K. (1994). Immunoglobulin concentration, specific gravity and nitrogen fractions of colostrum from Jersey cattle. Journal of Dairy Sciences. 77: 264-269.
- Raducan, G.G., Acatincai, S., Cziszter, L.T., Tripon, I. and Baul S. (2013). Contributions to the Knowledge of Chemical Composition Evolution in Colostral Milk. Animal Science and Biotechnologies. 46(2): 322-324.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1980). Statistical methods. 7th edition. The Iowa State University Press, Ames, I.A.
- Sobczuk-Szul, M., Wielgosz-Groth, Z., Wroñski, M. and Rzemieniewski, A. (2013). Changes in the bioactive protein concentrations in the bovine colostrum of Jersey and Polish Holstein– Friesian cows. Turkish Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. 37: 43-49.
- Steel, R.G.D. and Torrie, T.H. (1984). Principles and procedures of statistics. McGraw Hill inc. New York.
- Szulc, T. and Zachwieja, A. (1998). Siara-eliksir ¿ycia.Wydawnictwo AR Wroc³aw. (In Polish).
- Tsioulpas, A., Grandison, A.S. and Lewis, M.J. (2007). Changes in physical properties of bovine milk from the colostrum period to early lactation. Journal of Dairy Science. 90: 5012-5017.
- Wilson J. (1997). Immune system breakthrough: Colostrum. Journal of Longevity Research. 3: 7-10.
Submitted Date : 20-02-2020
Accepted Date : 2-03-2020