- Amerine M. A., Pongborn R. H. and Roescler E. B. (1965). Principles of Sensory Evaluation of Food. Academic Press, New York,USA. 338-339.
- David J. (2015). Preparation of herbal shrikhand prepared with basil (Ocimum basilicum) extract. The Pharma Innovation Journal. 4(8): 81-84.
- Devi R., Khanna N., Vaquil, Argade A. and Ahlawat S. (2018). Utilization of soy milk in strawberry pulp based shrikhand for development of a novel fermented milk product. The Pharma Innovation Journal. 7(4): 91-93.
- Mehrotra R., Singh D. and Tiwari A. (2014). Physico-chemical analysis of low calorie high protein shrikhand prepared using stevia leaf powder. Innovare Journal of Food Science. 2(1): 27-28.
- More R., Chavan K. and Patil Y. (2017). Studies on organoleptic evaluation of shrikhand prepared from soya milk blended with cow milk. Bulletin of Emvironment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences. 7(1):06-10.
- Nadaf N. Y., Patil R. S. and Zanzurne C. H. (2012). Effect of addition of gulkand and rose petal powder on chemical composition and organoleptic properties of shrikhand. Mokashi College of Food Technology, (Rajmachi) Karad. 4(10): 52-55.
- Para P. A., Razvi R. and Nisar N. A. (2014). Effect of orange and chiku pulp in combination (1:1) on the quality characteristics of shrikhand. World journal of dairy and food sciences. 9(2): 135-137.
- Singh C. S. and Paswan V. K. (2015). Process optimization for jamun enriched shrikhand. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Science. 4(12):73-81.
- Sonawane S. K., Arya S. S. and Gaikwad S. (2013). Use of jambhul powder in the development of bioactive components enriched milk kulfi. Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences. 2 (6): 2440-2443.
- Thakur S. N., Kant R. and Chandra R. (2014). Preparation of shrikhand by using mango pulp. Bioved. 25 (1):79-82.
- Yadav S. K., Sandeep G M Prasad, Bharti B. K., Singh S. B., Akhilesh and Singh O. (2018) Studies on sensory analysis of preparation of goat milk shrikhand blended with sapota pulp and betel leaf extract. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 7(4): 3348-3353.
Submitted Date : 25-09-2019
Accepted Date : 1-10-2019