- Adebayo-Oyetoro, A.O., Ogundipe, O.O., Adeyemo, I.G., Ogundipe, F.O., Bamidele, F.A., Adeyeye, S.A.O. (2016). Chemical, sensory and shelf life study of pawpaw journaluice–milk blend. Cogent Food and Agriculture. 2: 3-9.
- A.O.A.C. (2000). Dairy products. In: Official Methods of Analysis. Association of Official Analytical Chemists Inc: Gaithersburg, U.S.A.
- Baljeet, S.Y., Ritika, B.Y., Sarita, R. (2013). Studies on development and storage of whey-based pineapple (Ananas comosus) and bottle gourd (Lagenaria siceraria) mixed herbal beverage. International Food Research Journal. 20(2): 607-612.
- Bhardwaj, R.L., Pandey, S. (2011). Juice blends - A way of utilization of under-utilized fruits, vegetables, and spices: a review. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. 51: 563-570.
- Caric, M., Melanovic, E., Viculja, D. (2000). Standardnae metode analize mlekai mlecnih proizvoda, Prometez Nove sad.
- Hassan, M., Basharat, N., DarSajad, A., Rather Rehana, A., Aamina, B.H. (2015). Physico-chemical, sensory and microbial characteristics of fruit flavoured milk based beverages during refrigerated storage. Advances in Biomedical Pharmacy. 2(1): 32-39.
- Hassan, M.I., Majidi, A., Al-qubury, H.Y. (2016). Determination of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) Contents in various fruit and vegetable by UV-spectrophotometry and titration methods. Journal of Chemistry and Pharmacy Science. 9(4): 2972- 2974.
- Jain S. (2010). Development of Multipurpose Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger for Mechanization of Selected Indigenous Dairy Products. M. Sc. Thesis, Anand Agricultural University, Anand.
- Jothi, J.S., Karmoker, P., Sarower, K. (2014). Quality assessment of mixed fruit squash: physico-chemical analysis, sensory evaluation and storage studies Journal. Bangladesh Agriculture University. 12(1): 195–201.
- Keeton, J.T. (1984). Effect of fat and sodium chloride phosphate levels on the chemical and sensory properties of pork patties. Journal of Food Science. 36: 261-76.
- Khurana, H.K. (2006). Development of technology for extended shelf life fruit lassi. Ph.D. Thesis. National Dairy Research Institute (Deemed University), Karnal.
- Kumar, R.R., Das, H. (2007). Performance evaluation of single screw vented extruder for production of sandesh. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 44(1): 100-105.
- Mohideen, F.W., Solval, K.M., Li, J., Zhang, J., Chouljenko, A., Chotiko, A., Prudente, A.D., Bankston, J.D., Sathivel, S. (2015). Effect of continuous ultra-sonication on microbial counts and physico-chemical properties of blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum) juice. LWT-Food Science Technology. 60: 563–570.
- Pandya, A.V., Digesh, J., Vora, S., Vishwakarma, A. (2013). Estimation of the type and quantity of sugar in milk. Journal of Chemical, Biological and Physical Sciences. 3(4): 2623-2627.
- Patel Sunil and Bhadania A.G. (2013). “Mechanized Production of Value Added Traditional Indian Dairy Products (TIDP) for organized Sector” oral presentation in National Seminar on “Prospects of Livestock and Dairying in India Under Changing Global Economic Era” organized by WTO Cell, Department of Agricultural Economics & Department of Animal Science, B. A. College of agriculture, Anand Agricultural University, Anand, on 17-18.
- Patrignani, F. Siroli, L., Serrazanetti, D.I., Gardini, F., Lanciotti, R. (2015). Innovative strategies based on the use of essential oils and their components to improve safety, shelf-life and quality of minimally processed fruits and vegetables. Trends Food Science Technology. 46: 311–319.
- Shukla, F.C., Sharma, A., Singh B. (2003). Studies on the development of beverages using fruit juice/pulp, separated milk and reconstituted skim milk. International Journal of Dairy Technology. 56 (4): 243-246.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1994). Statistical Methods. 8th ed. Affiliated East-West Press, New Delhi, India, and Iowa State University Press, Ames.
- Tumpanuvatr, T., Jittani, W. (2012). The temperature prediction of some botanical beverages, concentrated juices and purees of orange and pineapple during ohmic heating. Journal Food Engineering. 113: 226–233.
Submitted Date : 13-06-2019
Accepted Date : 17-03-2020