- Anderson, N. H. 976. How functional measurement can yield validated interval scales of mental quantities. Journal of Applied Psychology, 61(6), 677-692.
- Ashish, D. Chaudhari and Sanjay, P. Salve (2012.) A review of solar dryer technologies. International Journal of Research in Advnat Technology, 2 (02): 218-232.
- Brahim, B. (2000). Upgrading agro industries and related technical skills http://www.Unido.org/doc/39.html
- Chaudhari, A.P., Dhake, K. P. and Manisha, B. (2015). Osmotic dehydration of pineapple. International journal in it and engg.vol.03 issue-04.
- Gabas A.L., Telis V.R.N., Sobral P.J.A. and Telis-Romero J. (2007). Effect of Maltodextrin and Arabic Gum in Water Vapor Sorption Thermodynamic Properties of Vacuum Dried Pineapple Pulp Powder, J. Food Eng., 82: 246- 252.
- Jittanit, W., Siriwan N.A. and Techanuntachaikul, O. (2010). Study of Spray Drying of Pineapple Juice Using Maltodextrin as an Adjunct, Chiang Mai J. Sci., 37(3) : 498-506
- Kumar, A. A., Singh, S., Singh, B. R., Chauhan, N., Singh, G. R. and Mishra, D.K. (2017). Effect of temperature and treatments on quality of stored ginger powder dried under cabinet tray dryer. Annals of Horticulture, 10 (1): 31-34
- Lenart A. (1996). Osmotic convective drying of fruits and vegetables technology and application. Drying tech.14: 391-413.
- Montgomery, H. and Eisler, H. (1974). Is an equal interval scale and equal discriminability scale? Perception & Psychophysics, 15(3), 44 1-448.
- Nicoleti J.F., Telis-Romero J. and Telis, V.R.N. (2001). Air-drying of Fresh and Osmotically Pre-treated Pineapple Slices: Fixed Air Temperature Versus Fixed Slice Temperature Drying Kinetics, Dry. Technol., 19: 2175-2191.
- Peryam, D.R. and Girardot, N.F. (1952). Advanced taste test method. Food Engineering, 24: 58-61, 194.
- Peryam, D.R. and Pilgrim, F.J. (1957). Hedonic scale method of measuring food preferences. Food Technology, 9-14.
- Raoult- Wack, L.; Guilbert, S.; Le Maguer, M. And Rios, G. (1991). Simultaneous water and solute transport in shrinking media. 1- Application to de-watering and impregnation soaking process analysis (osmotic dehydration). Drying technology, 9: 589-612.
- Schiffman, H.R. (1996). Sensation and Perception: An Integrated Approach. New York: John Wiley & Sons
- Schriesheim, C. A. and Gardiner, C. C. (1992). A comparative test of magnitude estimation and pair comparison treatment of complete ranks for scaling a small number of equal interval frequency response anchors. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 52: 867-877.
- Singh, E., Kalyani, B., Reddy, S., Kalyani, P.U., Devi, H., Ravi, L. and Shanti, M. (2015). Study On dehydration of Pineapple Slices Using Osmotic Dehydration Mediated Hot Air Oven Drying, Journal of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology Volume 9, Issue 11 Ver. II, PP 72-95
- Singh, S; Singh Papu and Singh B. R. (2012). Effect of pretreatments, loading density and drying methods on garlic leaves. International Journal of Science and Research, 2319-7064: 3: 358.
- Torreggiani D, (2004). Present and future in process control and optimization of Osmotic dehydration. (In Steve L. Taylor Ed.), Advanced in Food and Nutrition Research, (Vol. 48, pp. 174–225).
- Waewsak, J., Chindaruksa, S. and Punlek, C. (2006). A mathematical modeling study of hot air drying for some agricultural products. Thammasat International Journal of Science and Technology 11(1): 14-20.
Submitted Date : 13-03-2019
Accepted Date : 9-04-2019