- Akter, N., Naharm N., Islam, M.N., and Al-amin, M. (2010). Effects of different level of starter culture and sugar on manufacturing characteristics of Misti dahi (Sweet Yoghurt). Journal of Bangladesh Agricultural University,8(2), 245–252.
- Aneja, R.P., Mathur, B.N., Chandan, R.C., and Banerjee, A.K. (2002).Technology of Indian Milk Products. Dairy India Publication. Delhi.
- Ashok, H. (1990). Utilization of sweet cream buttermilk for the preparation of yoghurt drink.M.Sc Thesis, University of Agricultural sciences, Bengaluru.
- BIS (1973) Specification for fermented milk products. Indian Standards Institution, New Delhi.
- BIS (1981) ISI hand book of food analysis – Dairy products. Bureau of Indian Standards. Manak Bhavan, New Delhi, India.
- Dager, S., and Ali, A. (1985). Effect of pasteurization, centrifugation and additives on quality of concentrated yoghurt (Labneh). Journal of Food Protection.48(3):300-302.
- Dharam Pal, P.V. and Gupta, S.K. (1985). Sensory evaluation of dairy products. Indian Dairyman. 34 (3):473-479.
- Kale, A., Dhanalakshmi, B. and Kumar, U.(2011). Development of value added dahi by incorporating cereal and fruits. Journal of Food Science and Engineering.1:379-385.
- Kumar. and Srinivasan, M.R. (1983). Physico-chemical properties of selected flexible packaging material for dairy products. Indian Journal of Dairy Science. 36(3): 255-258.
- Matkar, S.P. and Khedkar, J.N.(2008). Trends in packaging of traditional fermented milk products. Indian Dairyman. 60(7): 47-51.
- Rao, M.P. (2009). Studies on the development of low calorie probiotic misti dahi. M. Tech Thesis submitted to Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Bidar.
- Reddy, P.K.(2011). Development of low fat yoghurt dessert. M. Tech Thesis submitted to Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Bidar. (www.kvafsu.co.in)
- Reddy, P.K. (2015). Development of low fat set yoghurt with enhanced shelf life. Ph.D. Thesis submitted to Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Bidar.
- Singh, R. (2006). Characteristics and technology of traditional Indian cultured dairy products. Indian Dairyman. 58(11):49-56.
- Sonawane, V.M., Chavan, K.D. and Pawar, B.K. (2007). Effect of levels of strawberry pulp and sugar on chemical composition during storage of shrikhand. Journal of Dairying Foods and Home Sciences. 26(3):153-158.
- Soumyashree, T.C., Venkatesh, M.M., Praveen.A.R. and Sri Teja.V (2017). Effects of whey protein concentrate and fruit juice on sensory quality of enriched misti dahi. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 36(1):21-25.
- Zar, J.H. (2003). Biostatistical analysis. J.H. Pub. Pearson Edu. Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
Submitted Date : 30-03-2018
Accepted Date : 17-09-2018