- AOAC. (1990). Approved methods of association of official analytical chemists. Washington D.C. U.S.A. 11th edition. p. 240
- Austin, A., and Ram, A. (1971): Studies on chapati making quality of wheat, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi. Technical Bulletin, 31: 96–101.
- Gupta, S.P. (2000). Statistical methods. Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Sultan Chand and Sons Educational Publishers, New Delhi. p. 1899
- Kharwal, A.D. and Rawat, D.S. (2013). Ethnobotanical studies and distribution of different Rhododendron species in Himachal Pradesh, India. Plant Sciences Feed, 3: 46-49.
- Krishna, H., Attri, B.L., Ahmed, N. (2010). Health beverages from Rhododendron. ICAR news: A Science and Technology newsletter, 16: 3-4.
- Laloo, R.C., Kharlukhi, L., Jeeva, S. Mishra, B.P. (2006). Status of medicinal plants in the disturbed and the undisturbed sacred forests of Meghalaya, northeast India: population structure and regeneration efficacy of some important species. Current Science, 90: 225-232.
- Maache-Rezzoug, Z., Bouvier, J.M., Allaf, K., Patras, C. (1998). Effect of principal ingredients on rheological behaviour of biscuit dough and on quality of biscuits. Journal of Food Engineering, 35: 23-42.
- Parul, S., Rakhi, S., Alok, J., Prasad, R., Anuj Kumar, G. (2015). Optimization of a process for high fibre and high protein biscuit. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 52: 1394–1403.
- Ranganna, S. (2007). Handbook of analysis and quality control for fruits and vegetables products, 3rdedition. Tata Mcgraw – Hills. pp. 25-45
- Rankin, L.L. (2000). Acceptability of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies prepared using pureed white beans as a fat ingredients substitute. Journal of the American Dietetic Association, 100: 831-833.
Submitted Date : 20-12-2017
Accepted Date : 12-02-2018