- A.O.A.C. (2005). Official Methods of Analysis. 18th Edition, Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington D.C, USA.
- Acharya Pushpa Prasad and Sapkota Prabin (2008). Effect of processing temperature and ingredient in the prepration of gundpak – a khoa based dairy product. Nepal Journal of Science and Technology, 9:57–64.
- Ammara Hassan, Imran Amjad and Shahid Mahmood (2009). Microbiologiocal and Physico-chemical analysis of different UHT milks available in market. African Journal of Food Science, 3(4):100–106.
- Anurag and Chawla (2016). Studies on prepration of composite dairy food bottle gourd burfi. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research, 35(3):196-200.
- Asif Mahmood and Sumaira Usman (2010). A Comparative study on the physicochemical parameters of milk sample collected from buffalo, cow and sheep of Gujrat, Pakistan. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 9(12):1192–1197.
- Dalim M., Khaskheli M. and Baloch M.H. (2012). Production and comparission of banana and chikoo flavored milk beverages. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, (6):600–604.
- Divakar Suma, Mary Ukkuru and Krishnaja U. (2014).Development of Banana based Payassam mix. Home Science, Kerala 8(1):41–43.
- FSSAI (2012). Lab Manual-1 for Milk and Milk products. Page: 95, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Government of India New Delhi.
- Gotarne R. R., Londhe G. K. and Korake R.L. (2015). Optimization of levels of date powder and sugar in brown dates-peda by Response Surface Methodology[RSM]. Animal Science Reporter, 9(3):95–104.
- Ingle Murlidhar and Nawkar Radhika (2016). Nutritional evaluation of low cost supplementary food. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research, 35(3):247-250.
- Ingvale Deepa (2012). A study of International trade of Indian dairy industry, Indian Journal of Applied Research, 1(12):127–128.
- Kadam B. R., Lembhe A. F. and Zanjad P. N. (2011). Formulation of Kheer ready-mix based on sensory attributes. Tamil Nadu Journal of Veterinary Sciences, 7(2):88–93.
- Kannan Eagappan and Sasikala Sasikumar (2014). The Theraputic effect of nuts in various diseases. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research, 5(1):190–197.
- Kaware S.S. and Yadav D.B. (2014). Economic viability of organized milk processing units in Western Maharashtra. International Research Journal of Agricultural Economics and Statistics, 5(1):1–8.
- Mohammed Abdalbasit, Khadir E and Abubakar M. (2013). The Evaluation of some physicochemical parameters of three commercial milk products. Pakistan Journal of Food Science, 23(2):62–65.
- Mohammedalli Shihab, Hafeeda C. P. and Kumar R. (2013). Development and Evaluation of Shelf-stable retort processed ready-to- drink traditional Thari Kanchi Payasam in flexible retort pouches. International Food Research Journal, 20(4):1765–1770.
- Patel Sunil and Bhadania (2015). Mechanized production of traditional Indian dairy products: Present status, opportunities and challenges. National Seminar on Indian Dairy Industry opportunities and challenges, 214–222.
- Patil R. A., Pariskar J. R., Padghan P. V., Narwade S. G. and Bhosale K. S. (2015). Studies on physical and sensory properties of soy milk blended kheer with buffalo milk. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research, 34(3):198-201.
- Patil Ranjit, Sawant Pushkraj and Todkar Sachin (2015). Physicochemical analysis and sensory evaluation of Burfi enriched with dried date. Journal of Animal Research, 5(1):131–134.
- Singh Neha, Neeraj Mishra and Rajiv Rai (2013). Antioxidant activity of processed dry fruits. International Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences, 3(1):112–117.
- Sontakke A. T., Poul S. P., Munde S. S., Adangale A. B. and Jadhav P. B. (2009). Process standardization for custard apple milk shake. Journal of Dairy, Foods and Husbandry Science, 28(4):202-205.
- Sontakke M. D. and Syed H. M. (2016). Influence of Incorporation of Guar gum on sensory and Rheological properties of flavored cow milk. Advances in Life Sciences, 5(24):11184–11188.
Submitted Date : 8-12-2017
Accepted Date : 17-04-2018