- Ahmed SO, AdelWaha HA, Tomoe I, Ann P, Elfadil EB (2014). Nutritional quality of grains of sorghum cultivar grown under different levels of micronutrients fertilization. Food Chem 159: 374–380.
- Anglani C (1998b) Sorghum for human food – A review. Plant Foods for Human Nutrition (formerly Qualitas Plantarum) 52: 85-95.
- AOAC (1995) Official Methods of Analysis. 16th Edn.Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington, DC.
- Awika JM, Rooney LW (2004) Sorghum phytochemicals and their potential impact on human health. Phytochemistry 65(9): 1199-1221.
- Chandrasekhar A, Kirleis AW (1988) Influence of protein on starch gelatinization in sorghum. Cereal Chem 65: 457-462.
- Duodu K, Taylor JR, Belton PS, Hamaker BR (2003) Factors affecting sorghum protein digestibility. J Cereal Sci 38(2): 117-131.
- FAO (1997) Annual report on food quality control. 1: 11-13.
- Huth PJ, Park KM (2012) Influence of dairy product and milk fat consumption on cardiovascular disease risk: A review of the evidence. Adv Nutr., 3: 266-285.
- Margolis KL, Wei F, de Boer IH, Howard BV, Liu S, Manson JE, Rahmani YM, Phillips LS, Shikany JM, Tinker LF (2011) Diet high in low-fat dairy products lowers diabetes risk in postmenopausal women. J Nutr 141(11): 1969-1974.
- Murthy D, Subramanian V (1981) Sorghum roti: I. Traditional methods of consumption and standard procedure for evaluation. In: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Sorghum Grain Quality, ICRISAT, Patancheru, India, pp. 73-78.
- National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS) (2003). Export potential of dairy products, Policy Paper No. 23, National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi.
- Rajkumar SN, Sudheer B, Geevenghese PI (2010) Studies on the sensory evaluation of calcium fortified paneer. International Journal of Agriculture and Science Tech 1: 1-5.
- Singh AK, Raju PN, Ahuja KK (2011) Technological aspects of composite dairy foods. Lecture Compendium of Winter School on Technological Advances in Novel Dairy Products, NDRI, Karnal, 1–21 March. pp: 135–140
- Snedecor GW, Cochran WG (1995) Statistical Methods, 8th edn. Iowa State University Press, Ames, IOWA.
- Taylor JRN, Belton PS, Beta T, Duodu KG (2014) Review: Increasing the utilisation of sorghum, millets and pseudocereals: developments in the science of their phenolic phytochemicals, biofortification and protein functionality. J. Cereal Sci 59: 257–275
- Trout ES, Hunt MC, Johnson DE, Claus JR, Kastner CL, Kropt DH (1992) Characteristics of low fat ground beef containing texture modifying ingredients. J Food Sci 57:19-24.
- Wall JS, Paulis JR (1978) Corn and sorghum grain proteins. In: Advances in Cereal Science Technology, [Pomeranz Y (ed)] Vol II. Am Assoc Cereal chem, St Paul, Minnesota, pp 135-219.
- World Health Organization (WHO) (2003) Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. WHO technical report series 916. Geneva.
Submitted Date : 22-02-2017
Accepted Date : 15-04-2019