- Abbott, J. A. (1999). Quality measurement of fruits and vegetables. Postharvest Biology and Technology, 15: 207-225.
- Aguyoh, J.N., Audi, W., Saidi, M. and Gao, K. (2004). Growth, yield and quality response of water melon subjected to different levels of manure, Int.J.Agric.Res 9(2): 12-15
- Anna, W., El¿bieta, K., Justyna, S.G. and Katarzyna, W. (2013). Sensory quality of carrots from organic and conventional cultivation. Vegetable Crops Research Bulletin 77: 75-87.
- Anonymous (2000), Agronomy Terminology, Oxford Publication.
- Bourn, D. and Prescott, J. (2002). A comparison of the nutritional value, sensory qualities and food safety of organically and conventionally produced foods. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr 42:1–34.
- Heaton, S. (2001). Organic farming, food quality and human health: a review of the evidence. Bristol: U.K.: Soil Assn.
- Khairwal, I.S. Rai, K.N. Yadav, O.P., and Bhtnagar, S.K. (2004), Pearl Millet Cultivars, All India Coordinated Pearl Millet Improvement Project (ICAR), Mandor, Jodhpur.
- Khairwal, I.S. Sehgal, S. Rai, K.N. and Kawatra, A. (2004) Diversified uses of Pearl millet, All India Coordinated Pearl Millet Improvement Project (ICAR), Mandor, Jodhpur
- Sams, E. (1999). Preharvest factors affecting post harvest texture. Post Harvest Soil.Technol.15: 249-254.
- Sharma, S. (1995). Nutrient composition and cooking quality of pearl millet strain grown in Rajasthan. M.Sc. Thesis, Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner Rajasthan.
- Sreedevi, L. and Divakar, Suma. (2015). A Comparative Quality analysis of Banana (var palayamkodan). Research Journal of Biological Sciences. 4(4), 6-11.
- Swaminathan, M. (1987). Food Science Chemistry and Experimental Foods. The Bangalore Printing and Publishing Co. Ltd. Mysore road, Banglore. Winter, C.K. (2006). Organic foods. J. Food Sci. 10:44–8.
- Woese, K., Lange, D., Boess, C. and Bogel, K.W. (1997). A comparison of organically and conventionally grown foods—results of a review of the relevant literature. J Sci Food Agric. 74: 281–93.
- Worthington, V. (1998). Effect of agricultural methods on nutritional quality: a comparison of organic with conventional crops. Altern Ther HealthMed. 4(1):58–69.
Submitted Date : 6-05-2016
Accepted Date : 27-06-2017