Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
INCORPORATION OF DRIED APPLE POMACE PULP POWDER IN BREAD
- Beereboom, J. J. (1979) CRC Crit. Rev. Food Sci. Nutr.ll(4):401.
- Chen,H. eta/. (1988) Cerea/Chem. 65(3) 244-247
- Deuel,C.L.( 1986) Tech.BuJl. 3(8): 1
- FAO (1989) Production YearBook. Food and Agriculture Organisation, Rome.
- Gould WA (1978) Food Quality Assurance. The Avi Publishing Company. Inc. Westport. Connecticut.
- Hang,V. (1987) Food Techno/. 41(3):115-117.
- Jain,R.K., et al. (1984) Indian Food Packer.38(6):65-70.
- Morris,C.E.(1985) Food Eng. 57(1): 72.
- Pomeranz, V. et aI. (l977)Cereal Chem. 54:25-41.
- Shah,G.H and Masoodi,F.A.(1994) Indian Food PackerSep-Oct94,47-52
- Wang,H.J. and Thomas,R.L. (1989) J.Food Sci.53:618-620.
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.