CONSTRAINTS PERCIEVED BY FUNCTIONARIES IN DAIRY EXTENSION SYSTEM
Citation :- CONSTRAINTS PERCIEVED BY FUNCTIONARIES IN DAIRY EXTENSION SYSTEM.Asian Journal Of Dairy and Food Research.2007.(26):7-10
The study on constraints in Dairy Extension system perceived by Directors of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences, Chief Veterinary Officers, Managing Directors, General Managers and Managers in dissemination of information. Study was conducted in twenty-five states of India. The total numbers of constraints selected for the study were six. Out of these the ‘technical’ and ‘socio-religious’ constraints were most effective and ‘marketing’ followed by ‘communicational’ constraints were least effective in dairy extension systems.
- Batra, S.M. (1981). Thesis submitted to the Department of Sociology, University of Delhi, Delhi.
- Fortmann, L. (1985). Agric Admin, 13 (1): 13-23.
- Gill, G.S. (1979). Indian Dairyman, 31 (2): 83.
- Juneja, G.C. (1967). Indian Dairyman, 19 (4); 139.
- Khurodi, D.N. (1974). Dairy in India: A review. Asia Publishing House, Bombay.
- Kohli, P.A. (1978). Indian Coop. Revi, 15(4): 529.
- Mohal'lah, N. (1972). Indian Coop. Rev 13(3): 273.
- Patel, R.K. and C.S. Das (1979). Indian Dairyman, 31(3): 177.
- PEO (1960). Evaluation Report. Planning Commission, GOI, New Delhi.
- Sharma, R.K. (1967). M.Sc. Thesis, HAU Campus, Hisar.
- Sharma, RK (1980). Ph.D. Thesis, NORI, Kamal.
- Singh, Randhir (1992). Ph.D. Thesis, NDRi, Kamal.
- Vithal, C.P. (1986). Indian Coop. Rev, 23 (4).