- Asadi, I. and Faraji, I. (2009). Principles of Applied Agriculture Oilseeds. Iran’s agricultural science publishing, p. 93.
- Azari, A. and Khajepour, M.R. (2003). Efect of planting pattern on growth, development, grain yield and yield components in sunflower cv.Kooseh Isfahan in spring planting. J. Sci. Technol. Agric. Nat. Res.7: 155-167.
- Bajaj, S., Chen, P., Longer, D.E., Shi, A., Hou, A., Ishibashi, T., Brye, K.R., (2008). Irrigation and planting date effects on seed yield and agronomic traits of early-maturing Soybean. J. Crop Improv. 22 (1):47–65
- Devi, T.S., Karam, N. and Devi, H. N. (2014). Effect of Anti-Transpirant and mulches on growth and yield of Soybean [Gycine max (L.) Merrill ] under Manipur conditions. Soybean Research (Special Issue):188-193.
- Hashemi, J.M. (2001). Sowing date on the developmental stages and some agronomic and physiological characteristics of five soybean cultivars grown in the second planting. Crop Sci. J., 3(4): 49-59.
- Heidarizadeh, P., Sabzalian, M.R., Khajehpour, M. R. (2008). Effect of temperature and day length on growth and yield in safflower genotypes. J. Sci.Technol.Agric.Nat.Res. Twelfth year, number forty-five (b). 365-376.
- Javor, L.,Surovik, J. and Škrobakova, E. (2001).Technology of Legumes Cultivation. Research Institute of Plant Production Piešt2 any (in Slovak).
- Kaur, H.,Singh, G.,Gill, K. K. and Sharma, P. (2015). Growth and yield of soybean (Glycine max) varieties as influenced by sowing time. Indian. J. of Eco. 42(2):412:416.
- Kumar, J. and Badiyala, D. (2004). Studies on the effect of seed rate, row spacing and sowing time on dry matter accumulation and nutrient uptake in soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merril] J. Oilseed Res. 21(2): 290-292.
- Lone, B. A., Hassan, B., Ansar, S. and Khanday, B. A. (2009).Effect of seed rate, row spacing and fertility levels on growth and nutrient uptake of soybean (Glycine max. L.) under temperate conditions. ARPN J. Agr. And Bio.Sci. 4(3): 7-10.
- Lone, B. A., Hassan, B., Ansar-ul-haq, S. and Khan, M. H. (2010).Effect of seed rate, row spacing and fertility levels on relative economics of soybean (Glycine max. L.) under temperate conditions. African J. Agr. Res. 5:322-324.
- Macilwain,C. (2004). Is Organic farming better for the environment? Nature 428:797-798.
- Merwin, H. D. and Peech, M. (1950) Exchangeability of soil potassium in the sand, silt and clay fractions as influenced by the nature of the complementary exchangeable cation, Soil Sci Soc Am J. 15: 125–128.
- Moosavi,S. S., Mirhadi, S. M. J., Imani, A. A., Khaneghah, A. M. and Moghanlou, B.S.(2011). Study of effect of planting date on vegetative traits, reproductive traits and grain yield of soybean cultivars in cold region of Ardabil (Iran). African J. Agric. Res.6(21): 4879-4883.
- Olsen, S. R., Cole, C. V., Watanabe, F. S. and Dean, L. A. (1954). Estimation of available phosphorus by extraction with sodium bicarbonate. USDA Circular No. 939 pp. 19.
- Ram, H., Singh, G., Aggarwal, N. and Kaur, J. (2011). Soybean (Glycine max) growth, productivity and water use under different sowing methods and seeding rates in Punjab. Indian J. Agron. 56 (4): 377-380.
- Salahi, F., Latifi, N., Amydyan, M. (2006). Effects of planting date on yield and yield components of soybean cultivar Williams in Gorgan region. J. Agric. Sci. Nat. Res. Special Crop. XIII, year no.IV. pp.80-87.
- Subbiah, B. V. and Asija, G. L. (1956). A rapid procedure for estimation of available nitrogen in soils. Curr. Sci. 25: 259-260.
- Surya, J. N., Puranik, J. B., Zadode,S.D. and Deshmukh, S. D.(2000). Effect of wheat straw incorporation on yield of green gram and wheat, soil fertility and microbiota. Journal of Maharastra Agricultural Universities 25:158-160.
- Walkley, A. and Black, I. A. (1934). An examination of Degtareff method for determining soil organic matter and a proposed modification of the chromic acid titration method. Soil Sci. 4: 51-56.
- Xue, L. L.,Wang, L. C., Arjum, S. A., Saleem, M. F., Bao, M. C., Saeed, A. and Bilal, M. F.(2013).Gas exchange and morpho- physiological response of soybean to straw mulching under drought conditions. Academic Journals 12 (18):2360-2365
Submitted Date : 18-05-2016
Accepted Date : 28-04-2017