EFFECT OF PLANT GROWTH REGULATORS AND FERTIUTY LEVELS ON GROWTH AND YIELD OF TRANSPLANTED RICE
Citation :- EFFECT OF PLANT GROWTH REGULATORS AND FERTIUTY LEVELS ON GROWTH AND YIELD OF TRANSPLANTED RICE.Indian Journal Of Agricultural Research.2001.(35):205 - 207
The effect of plant growth regulators and fertility on transplanted rice was studied. Two foliar spray of either cytokinin (120 PPM}/triacontanol (10 ppm) at tillering and panicle initiation stages or spray of cytokinin at tillering and triacontanol at panicle initiation stage significantly improved plants height, LAL, nitrogen concentration in flag leaves at flowering and milking stages and grain and straw yield of rice. Application of 150:100:60 Kg NPK/ha significantly increased growth, N concentration in flag leaves at flowering and milking stage and grain and straw yield of rice.
- Debata, A. and Murty, K.S. (1984). Indian J. PI. Physiol. 27: 393-397.
- Hassan, ZA et a!. (1992). Ferfil. Res. 32: 83-90.
- Norman, R.J. eta!. (1992). Soi!Sci. Am. J. 56: 1521-1527.
- Ries S.K. and Wert, V. (1977). P!anta 135 : 77-82.
- Ries, S. (1992). Fie!dCropAbst. 45: 187.
- Pandey, N. and Tripathi, R.S. (1993) ..lndian J. Agron. 38: 470-471.
- Prasad, M. et aI. (1991). Indian J. Agron. 36: 32-35.