AN ECONOMIC INQUIRY INTO GROWTH AND INSTABILITY OF INDIA'S AGRICULTURAL EXPORTS
Citation :- AN ECONOMIC INQUIRY INTO GROWTH AND INSTABILITY OF INDIA'S AGRICULTURAL EXPORTS.Indian Journal Of Agricultural Research.2001.(35):25-30
Rhizobacteria isolated from mungbean roots were screened for their plant growth promotory effects on mungbean under aseptic pot culture conditions. The effect varied from stunted growth to elongation of root and shoot to neutral response. Out of 121 isolates tested, application of 16 isolates resulted in better growth of mungbean plants throughout the 30 days experiment, causing an improvement of plant growth by 62% to 106% relative to the control (judged from dry mass). Of these, 3 were classified as Pseudomonas sp., 9 as Bacillus sp.and 4 as Enterobacter sp.
- Anonymous (1993). Farm exports hit by faulty. Government policies. Monthly Commentary on Indian Economic Conditions, The Indian Institute of Public Opinion. 35 (5): 27-29.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAa), FAa Trade Year Book, Rome (various issues).
- Kumar, N. and Singhal, k.c. (1989). Indian Eco.J. 36 (3): 72-79.
- Massell, B.F. (1970). Am. Eco. Rev. 60 (4): 618-630
- Singh, C. and Vasisht, A.K. (1995): Agric. Econ. Res. Rev.. 8 (2): 18-28.
- Sood, Surinder (1993). Yojana, 37 (14): 66-69.