Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
EFFICACY OF FEW BOTANICALS AGAINST SEED BEETLE (CARYEDONSERRATUSOLIV.) (BRUCHIDAE, COLEOPTERA) INFESTING STORED GROUNDNUT UNDER BHUBANESWAR CONDITION
- Ali, S.L. etal. (1981). Bull Grain Tech., 19(1): 53-55.
- Biswas, M. (1996). M.Sc. (Ag.) Thesis, Dept. of Entomology,OUAT, Bhubaneswar.
- Dick, KK (1987). Pest Management of Stored Groundnut.ICRISAT, Patancheru, 28p.
- Mummigatti, S.G. and Raghunathan, A.N. (1977). Food Sci. Tech., 14: 184-185.
- Pandey, N.D. et al (1986). Indian J. Ent., 48(1): 85-90.
- Snedecor, GW. and Cocharan, w.G. (1967). Statistical Methods. 6th edn. Oxford and IBH PUbl. Co., New Delhi, India.
- Sujatha, A. and Punniah, KC. (1986).lndianJ. Agric. Sci., 55: 475477.
- Verma, B.K. and Pandey, G.P. (1978)./ndianJ. Agric. Sci., 48: 72-75.
- Yadav, T.D. (1985). Neem l'Iewsl., 2: 5-6.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.