Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
EFFECT OF SOIL FERTILITY AND INTEGRATED PLANT NUTRITION SYSTEM ON YIELD, RESPONSE AND NUTRIENT UPTAKE BY AGGREGATUM ONION
- Biswas (2002). Fertil. News., 47(10): 21-24.
- Dixit, S.P. (1997). Indian J. Agric. Sci., 67: 222-223.
- Gupta, R.P. et al. (1999). NHRDF News Letter, XIX(2&3): 7-9.
- Hanway, J.J. and Heidal, H. (1952). Iowa State College Agric. Bull., 57: 1-13.
- Olsen, S.R. et al. (1954). USDA Circ., 939.
- Piper, C.S. (1966). Soil and Plant Analysis. Hans Publications, Bombay.
- Ramamoorthy, B. et al. (1967). Indian Fmg., 17: 43-45.
- Subba Rao, A. and Sanjay Srivastava (2000). Fertil. News., 45(2): 25-38.
- Subba Rao, A. and Sanjay Srivastava (2001). Sixteenth Progress Report of All India Co-ordinated Project for Investigations on Soil Test Crop Response Correlation (1998-2001), IISS, Bhopal.
- Subbiah, B.V. and Asija, G.L. (1956). Curr. Sci., 25: 259-260.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.