Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
KNOWLEDGE LEVEL OF FARMERS AND MIGRATORY ROUTE OF PASTORAL COMMUNITIES IN RELATION TO GRASSLANDS IN ARID ECO-SYSTEM OF INDIA
- Lal, B. (1993). J. Trop. Forestry,12(2): 213-217.
- Lal, B. (l994). In: Proc. Sustainable development of degraded lands through Agroforestry in Asia and Pacific Pub. Oxford and IBH, New Delhi, pp. 708-712.
- Lal, B. et al. (2004). In: International Conference On Sustainable Management of Sodic Lands during February 9-14, 2004 at Lucknow.
- Singh, R.P. (1980). In: Proc. Semi. Management of Sheep and Pasture. IGFRI, Jhansi, India.
- Suman, M. et al. (2002). In: 2nd Int. Agronomy, Cong., Nov. 24-28, 2002 New Delhi.
- Taygi, R.K. and Singh, P. (1988). In: Pasture and forage crops research- A state of knowledge report Pub. Range Mgmt. Soc., Jhansi, India, pp.17-34
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.