Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
RESPONSE OF SOME ELITE MULBERRY VARIETIES TO ORGANIC AND NPK ENRICHMENT UNDER RAINFED CONDITIONS
- Bhat, V.R. and Sulikeri, G.S. (1992). Karntaka J. Agric Sci., 5(1): 26-30.
- Bose, P.C. and Singhvi, N.R. (1989). Indian Silk, 28(7): 37-39.
- Choudhary, P.C. and Giridhar, K. (1987). Appropriate Sericulture Technique, (Jolly, M.S. ed.). Published by
- Director, Int. Centre for Tr. and Res. in Trop. Sericulture, Srirampuram, Mysore.
- Jiang, S. (1993). Bull. Seric., 24(1): 10-13. (Chinese)
- Quader, M.A. et al. (1990). Bull. Sericult. Res., 1: 1-5.
- Rahman, M.S. et al. (1994). Bull. Sericult. Res., 5: 9-13.
- Rajjana, L. et al. (1992). Nat. Conf. in Mul. Seri. Res. Dec. 10-11, 1992 CSR and TI, Mysore, pp. 28.
- Shankar, M.A. et al. (1992). Nat. Conf. in Mul. Seri. Res. Dec. 10-11, 1992 CSR and TI, Mysore, pp. 29.
- Singh, A. et al. (1995). Indian J. Agron., 40: 613-615.
- Varangabhushana, H.S. (1992). Nat. Conf. in Mul. Seri. Res. Dec. 10-11, 1992 CSR and TI, Mysore, pp. 2.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.