Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
FERTILIZER MISAPPLICATION AND ECONOMIC ASSESSMENT OF SOIL FERTILITY DEGRADATION-A CASE STUDY IN NALATHWAD WATERSHED, KARNATAKA
- AIS and LUS (1970). Soil Survey Manual. All India Soil and Land Use Survey, IARI, New Delhi.
- Hegde, D.M. and Sudhakar Babu, S.N. (2001). Fertil News, 46(7): 55-75.
- Katyal, J.C. (2001). J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci., 49: 570-592.
- Ramesh Kumar et al. (2002). NBSS and LUP Technical Report No. 582, Volume I (Summary Report), Nagpur.
- Subba Rao, A. and Sanjay Srivastava (2001). In: Proc. National Seminar, AICRP STCRC, Indian Institute of Soil Science, Bhopal, pp. 155-159. Vol. 41, No. 2, 2007 121
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.