Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
FEASIBILITY AND ECONOMIC VIABILITY OF KNAPSACK COTTON PICKER IN INDIA
- Ahmed, M.H. (1985). Agric. mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America, 16(4): 51-53.
- Anonymous (1995). RNAM Test codes and procedures for farm machinery, RNAM, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Anonymous (2001). All India Coordinated Cotton Improvement Project. Project Coordinators report 2000-2001.
- Central Institute for Cotton Research (Regional Station), Coimbatore, pp. 3.
- Annamalai, S.J.K. (1999). M.E. (Ag) Thesis. Department of Farm Machinery, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore.
- Narayanan, S.S. and Sundaram, V. (1999). In: International Seminar on Cotton and its Utilization in the 21st Century held at CIRCOT, Mumbai during Dec. 10-12th, 1999. Book of papers, pp. 4-15.
- Nelson, J. et al. (2000). J. Cotton Sci., 4: 70-78.
- Oates, W.J. et al. (1952). Agric. Engg., 33: 135,136 and 142.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.