- Abbasi, M.K. and Yousra, M. (2012). Synergistic effects of biofertilizer with organic and chemical N sources in improving soil nutrient status and increasing growth and yield of wheat grown under greenhouse conditions. Plant Biosystems. 146: 181-189.
- Abdelzaher, M.A., Ibrahim, Z.I., Khalil, F.A. and Mohamed, W.S. (2017). Use of some organic and Bio fertilizers as a partial substitution of the mineral nitrogen fertilization for corn, 1-The effect on corn yield and N, P and K uptake. Assiut Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 48(11): 229-250.
- Afe, A.L., Atanda, S., Aduloju, M.O., Ogundare, S.K. and Talabi, A.A. (2015). Response of maize (Zea mays L.) to combined application of organic and inorganic (soil and foliar applied) fertilizers. The African Journal of Biotechnology. 14(44): 3006-3010.
- Dilshad, M.D., Lone, M.I., Jilani, G., Malik, M.A., Yousaf, M., Khalid, R. and Shamim, F. (2010). Integrated plant nutrient management (IPNM) on maize under rainfed condition. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition. 9(9): 896-901.
- Fanuel, L. and Gifole, G. (2013). Growth and yield response of maize (Zea mays L.) to variable rates of compost and inorganic fertilizer integration in Wolaita, southern Ethiopia. American Journal of Plant Nutrition and Fertilization Technology. 3(2): 43-52.
- Foncha, F., Bame, I.B., Lendzemo, V.W., Nsuh, K.C., Etta, C., Mong, G.A., Nchinda, V.P., Mafouasson, O. H.,Christopher, S. and Noe, W. (2019). Growth and yield response of maize to different weed control methods in the western highlands of Cameroon. Journal of Agriculture and Crops. 5(2): 15-22.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. (2018). FAOSTAT Statistical Database. [Rome]: FAO, Extracted from http://www.fao.org/faostat/en/#data/QC
- Khan, S., Mohammad, T.J., Bilal, A., Tariq, S. and Wisal, A. (2016). Yield and yield components of maize as affected by integrated management of sheep manure and urea fertilizer. Middle East Journal of Agriculture Research. 5(4): 522-533.
- Kumar, A., Mishra, V. N., Srivastav, L.K. and Banwasi, R. (2014). Evaluations of soil fertility status of available major nutrients (N, P and K) and micro nutrients (Fe, Mn, Cu and Zn) in vertisol of Kabeerdham district of Chhattisgarh. International Journal of Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Studies. 1(10): 72-79.
- Kumawat, N., Singh, R.P., Kumar, R., Kumari, A. and Kumar, P. (2012). Response of intercropping and integrated nutrition management on production potential and profitability on rainfed pigeon pea. Journal of Agricultural Science. 4: 154-162.
- Magda, A.E., Sabar, M.Z. and Mohamed, A.A. (2015). Effect of mineral fertilizer integration with organic manure on growth, yield and quality of maize (Zea mays L.). Journal of Soil Sciences and Agricultural Engineering. 6(2): 165-179.
- Oyedeji, F.N. (2016). Analysis of the effect of organic and inorganic fertilizer on growth performance and yield of maize. Stem Cell. 7(1): 4-9.
Submitted Date : 14-08-2020
Accepted Date : 29-10-2020