- Abdel and Rea. (2014). Effect of groundnut-sesame intercropping and nitrogen fertilizer on yield, yield components and infection of root–rot and wilt diseases . Fac. Agric, Cairo Univ. 27-29.
- Anonymous. (2016). Area, production and productivity, Food and Agriculture Organisation. Website:-http: //www. wikipedia. org
- Anonymous. (2017a). Area, production and productivity, DFI committee estimates, Website: -http: //www. dacnet. org
- Anonymous. (2018). Importance of intercropping, Website: -http: //www. omicsonline. org
- Basavarajappa, R., Prabhakar, A.S. and Halikatti, S.I. (2003). Foxtail Millet (Setaria italica L.) based inter cropping systems under shallow Alfisols. Karnataka. J. Agric. Sci. 16 (4): 514-518.
- Dinesh Kumar, R.B., Ardeshna, B.R., Verma and Patel, A.K. (2017). Growth and yield performance of summer sesame based Intercropping Systems. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci. 6 (6): 331-334.
- Prajwal, N. and Kalaghatagi, S.B. (2018). Studies on castor (Ricinus communis L.) based millets intercropping systems under rainfed condition. J. Farm Sci. 31 (4): 381-383.
- Shivaraj, D.H. (2015). Intercropping of groundnut with minor millets in northern transition zone of Karnataka. M. Sc. (Agri) Thesis, Univ. Agric. Sci. Dharwad, Karnataka, India.
- Sunilkumar., Shukla, A.K. and Singh, H.V. (2013). Intercropping of pearl millet + cowpea as rainfed fodder crops with aonla based agri-horti-system. Int. J. Horti. 3 (2): 23-25.
- Vajjaramatti, M., and Kalaghatagi, S.B. (2016). Studies on pigeonpea based millets intercropping systems under rainfed conditions. M. Sc. (Agri) Thesis, Univ. Agric. Sci., Dharwad, Karnataka, India.
Submitted Date : 5-05-2020
Accepted Date : 17-06-2020