- Aruna, K.J., Rao, P.C., Madhavi, M and Padmaja, G. (2018). Effect of herbicides on the activity of soil enzyme urease in maize crop. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 52: 300-304.
- Dharam, B.Y., Ashok, Y., Punia, S.S. and Anil, D. (2018). Tembotrione for PoE control of complex weed flora in maize. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 50: 133-136.
- Gaurav, S.K., Verma, R.S., Meena, A.C., Maurya, K and Sushil, K. (2018). Nutrients uptake and available nutrients status in soil as influenced by sowing methods and herbicides in kharif maize (Zea Mays L.). International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Biotechnology. 11: 17-24.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Text book on Statistical procedures in agricultural research. New York Chichester Wiley. 2nd edition. Pp-680.
- Kamble, A.S., Yogeesh, L.N., Prashanth, S.M., Channabasavanna, A.S and Channagoudar, R.F. (2015). Effect of weed management practices on weed growth and yield of maize. International Journal of Science, Environment and Technology. 4: 1540-1545.
- Kumar, A., Rana, M.C., Sharma, N. Rana, S.S. (2017). Effect of post-emergence herbicide-tembotrione on yield, soil dehydrogenase activity and its phytotoxicity on maize (Zea mays L.) under mid hill conditions of Himachal Pradesh. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 6: 2297-2303
- Kumar, B. and Walia, U.S. (2003). Effect of nitrogen and plant population on competition of maize (Zea mays L.) with weeds. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 35 : 53-56.
- Kumar, B, Tiwana, U.S., Singh, A. and Ram, H. (2014). Productivity and quality of intercropped maize (Zea mays L.) + cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp.] fodder as influenced by nitrogen and phosphorus levels. Range Management and Agroforestry. 35: 263-267.
- Mahadevaiah, K. and Sagar, G.K. (2014). Effect of integrated weed management practices on yield, nutrient uptake and economics of baby corn. Agricultural Science Digest. 34: 303-306.
- Mitra, B., Bhattacharya, P.M., Ghosh, A., Patra, K., Chowdhury, A.K. and Gathala, M.K. (2018). Herbicide options for effective weed management in zero-till maize. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 50: 137-141.
- Mukherjee, P.K and Rai, A. (2015). Weed management in no-tilled dibbling maize within rice residue. 25th Asian-Pacific Weed Science Society Conference on “Weed Science for Sustainable Agriculture, Environment and Biodiversity”, Hyderabad, India during 13-16 October, 2015. 148.
- Parameswari, Y.S., Srinivas, A and Ram Prakash, T. (2017). Productivity and economics of Rice (Oryza sativa)- zero till maize (Zea mays) as affected by rice establishment methods and weed management practices. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 6: 945-952.
- Pradeep, R., Sreenivas, G. and Leela, R.P. (2017). Impact of sustainable weed management practices on growth, phenology and yield of rabi grain maize (Zea mays L.) International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 6: 701-710.
- Puscal, S., Buddhadeb, D. and Raghavendra, S. (2018). Tank mix application of tembotrione and atrazine to reduce weed growth and increase productivity of maize. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 50: 305-308.
- Rao, C.H.R., Prasad, P.V.N and Venkateswarlu, B. (2016). Assesment of different herbicides on yield and economics of kharif maize (Zea mays L.). International Journal of Agricultural Science and Research. 6: 409-414.
- Sandeep, R., Dhindwal, A.S. and Punia, S.S. (2018). Response of furrow irrigated raised bed planted maize (Zea mays) to different moisture regimes and herbicides treatments under semi-arid conditions. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 88: 354-360.
- Srividya, S., Sekhar, K.C and Veeraraghvaiah, R. (2011). Effect of tillage and herbicide use on weed management in maize (Zea mays. L.). Andhra Agricultural Journal. 58: 123-125.
- Swapna, N., Padmaja, B and Revathi, P. (2017). Effect of sequential application of herbicides on weed persistence index and on nutrient status in sweet corn (Zea mays var saccharata). Environment and Ecology. 35: 3093-3098.
- Varshitha, V., Ramesh Babu, P., Nirmalnath, J., Asha, M. J and Roopashree, M. (2019). Effect of early post emergent herbicides/ herbicide mixtures on weed control and soil biological activity in maize. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 8: 422-430.
Submitted Date : 20-01-2020
Accepted Date : 23-11-2020