- Anonymous (2014). Directorate of Agriculture, Krishi Bhavan, Gandinagar, Gujarat State. p. 35.
- Anonymous NHB. (2014). Agricultural Statistics at a Glance. National Horticulture Board, Department of Agriculture and Co- operation, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, New Delhi. p. 451.
- Arora, R.K. (1999). Evaluation of bio-agents for control of soil and tuber borne diseases of potato. Indian Phytopathology. 52: 310 (Abstr).
- Arora, R. K. (2005). Efficacy of boric acid spray for control of black scurf in unwashed and washed potato tubers. Potato Journal. 32: 183-184.
- Arora, R.K. (2008). Management of black scurf of potato with the integrated use of Trichoderma viride and boric acid. Potato Journal. 35: 130-133.
- Arora, R.K. (2012). Eco-friendly management of soil and tuber borne diseases of potato. Indian Phytopathology. 65: 116-121.
- Bari, M.A.; Rahman, M.L. and Mian, I.H. (2000). Biological control of potato black scurf disease through fungal antagonist. Bangladesh Journal of Plant Pathology. 16: 5-7.
- Daami-Remadi, M.; Zammouri, S. and Mahjoub, M. EL. (2008). Effect of the level of seed tuber infection by Rhizoctonia solani at planting on potato growth and disease severity. African Journal of Plant Science Biotechnology. 2: 34-38.
- Davies, G.; Woolley, O.; Gladders, P.; Wolfe, M. and Haward, R. (2002). The effect of organic amendments on stem canker and black scurf (Rhizoctonia solani) of potatoes.The BCPC Conference: Pests and Diseases, Volumes 1 and 2. Proceedings of an International Conference held at the Brighton Hilton Metropole Hotel, Brighton, UK, 18- 21 November 2002 pp. 717-722.
- Dey, T. K.; Bari, M. A.; Saha, A. K.; Rahman, M. and Ayub, A. (2004). Effectiveness of organic amendments and chemicals in controlling black scurf disease of potato. Bangladesh Journal of Plant Pathology. 20: 17-20.
- Hazarika, D.K.; Phookan, A.K.; Das, K.K.; Dubey, L.N. and Das, B.C. (1999).Biological management of black scurf of potato. Potato Global Research and Development. Proceedings of the Global Conference on Potato, New Delhi, India. 1: 401-404.
- Jeswani, M.D. and Sharma, V.C. (1990). Prevalence and distribution on tuber diseases of seed potatoes in Western Uttar Pradesh. Journal of Indian Potato Association. 17: 72-74.
- Khanna, R. N. and Sharma, J. (1996). Effect of boric acid treatment on seed and soil borne Rhizoctonia solani inocula and rhizosphere microflora. Journal of Indian Potato Association. 22: 1-7.
- Khedher, S. B.; Kilani-Feki, O.; Dammak, M.; Jabnoun-Khiareddine, H.; Daami-Remadi, M.; and Tounsi, S. (2015). Efficacy of Bacillus subtilis V26 as a biological control agent against Rhizoctonia solani on potato. Available at http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.crvi.2015.09.005 accessed on 6th April, 2016.
- Khurana, S.M.P.; Pandey, S.K.; Patel, R.L.; Singh, R.B.; Pundir, V. S.; Pathak, S.P. and Somani, A.K. (1998). Surveillance for potato diseases in India over last five years. Journal of Indian Potato Association. 25: 16-20.
- Pandey, N.K.; Singh, D.K. and Kumar, R. (2014). Summer school on current trends in quality potato production, processing and marketing. Central Potato Research Institute, Shimla. Available at http:// cpri. Ernet. In / summer school /summer school 8 28 July-2014 accessed on 15th April, 2016.
- Singh, N. and Chaudhari, S.M. (2012). Management of black scurf (Rhizoctonia solani) and common scab (Streptomyces scabies) of potato through eco-friendly components. Indian Phytopathology. 65: 125-129.
- Singh, R.S.; Singh, J.; Singh, H.V.; Dhaliwal, G.S. and Arora, R. (1998). Effect of irrigation and pH on efficacy of Trichoderma in biocontrol of black scurf of potato. Ecological Agriculture and Sustainable Development. 2: 375-381.
- Somani, A.K. (1986). Non hazardous chemical control of black scurf of potato. Indian Journal of Agricultural Science. 56: 366-369.
- Somani, A. K. and Arora, R. K. (2010). Field efficacy of Trichoderma viride, Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus cereus in consortium for control of Rhizoctonia solani causing black scurf disease of potato. Indian Phytopathology. 63: 23-25.
- Tsror, L.; Barak, R. and Sneh, B. (2001). Biological control of black scurf on potato under organic management. Crop Protection. 20: 145-150.
Submitted Date : 20-11-2019
Accepted Date : 13-04-2020