- Addisu Tadege Anmaw, (2000). Growth and Instability of oil seeds production in Karnataka (India). M.Sc. (Agri) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences Dharwad, Karnataka (India).
- Anonymous. (2014). Status paper on oilseeds, Department of Agriculture and Co-operation. Ministry of Agriculture. Government of India. pp. 1-2.
- Chattopadhyay, A. (2001). Growth, Stability and Equity in Agriculture: a Quantitative Analysis. Concept Publishing Company Ltd, New Dehli. 280.
- Girish K.J., Pal, S., Mathur, V.C., Bisaria, G., Anbukkani, P., Burman, R.R. and Dubey, S.K. (2012). Edible oil seeds supply and demand scenario in India : Implications for policy. Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.
- Government of Karnataka. (2012-13). Estimates of principal crops in Karnataka for the year 2012-2013. Annual Report 2012- 13. Directorate of Economics and Statistics. Bangalore. Pp. 41-42.
- Jainuddin, S.M., Seema, K. Suhasini and Lavanya T. (2019). Determinants of growth and instability of groundnut production in Karnataka: Evidence from Hazel’s Decomposition Model, Economic Affairs. 64(3): 649-661.
- Nethrayini, K. R. (2013). Impact assessment of technology mission on oilseeds and pulses in karnataka an unpublished Ph.D thesis submitted to Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka.
- Paltasingh, K.R and Goyari, P. (2013). Analyzing growth and instability in subsistence agriculture of Odisha: evidence from major crops. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 26: 67-78.
- Pandey, L. M., Sant Kumar and Mruthyunjaya. (2005). Instability, supply response and insurance in oilseeds production in India. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 18 (Conference Issue): 103-114.
- Pradeep Kumar, N. (2015). Growth and instability in paddy production in Tamil Nadu: an inter-district analysis. International Journal of Management and Social Science Research Review. 1(17): 288-297.
- Ramesh Chand and Raju, S.S. (2009). Instability in Indian agriculture during different phases of technology and policy. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 64(2): 187-207.
- Ramarao, I.V.Y. (2003). Growth and instability of agriculture in Andhra Pradesh an unpublished PhD thesis submitted to Department of Agricultural Economics, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad.
- Rao, I.V.Y.R. and Raju, V.T. (2005). Growth and instability of groundnut, (Arachis hypogaea L.) production in Andhra Pradesh. Journal of Oilseeds Research. 22(1): 141-149.
- Singh, A.J. and Dhaliwal, S., (1993), production performance, potentials and prospects for oilseeds in India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 48(1): 357-361.
Submitted Date : 30-08-2019
Accepted Date : 16-06-2020