- Anonymous (2012) FAO Bulletin of Statistics. Statistics Division of Economics and Social Department. 2:54.
- Bashir, M., Ahmad Z. and Ghafoor, A. (2005). Sources of genetic resistance in mungbean and blackgram against Urdbean leaf crinkle virus (ULCV). Pakistan Journal of Botany. 37: 47-51.
- Iqbal, S. M., Ghafoor, A., Zubair, M. and Malik, B.A. (1991). Reaction of urdbean cultivars against leaf crinkle virus disease. Journal of Agricultural Research (Pakistan).
- Kadian, O.P. (1982). Yield loss in mung bean and urd bean due to leaf crinkle disease. Indian Phytopathology. 35(4): 642-644.
- Kolte, S.J. and Nene, Y.L. (1972). Studies on symptoms and mode of transmission of the leaf crinkle virus of urd bean (Phaseolus mungo). Indian Phytopathology. 25(3): 401-404.
- Nageswara Rao, G. V. (2002). Studies on leaf crinkle disease of [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper]. Ph. D Thesis, Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad.
- Vijay Kumar, S. (1993). Studies on blackgram leaf crinkle virus. M Sc (Ag.) Thesis, Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University, Hyderabad, pp 120.
Submitted Date : 1-12-2018
Accepted Date : 27-03-2019