- Al-Jibouri, H.A., Miller, P.A. and Robinson, H.F. (1958). Genotypic and environmental variation and correlation in upland cotton cross of interspecies origin. Agronomy Journal. 50: 633-636.
- Anand, G., Anandhi, K. and Paulpandi, V.K. (2016). Genetic variability, correlation and path analysis for yield and yield components in F6 families of greengram [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek] under rainfed condition. Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding. 7(2): 434-437.
- Dewey, D.R. and Lu, K.H. (1959). Correlation and path coefficient analysis of crested wheatgrass seed production. Agronomy Journal. 51: 515-518.
- Eswaran, R. and Senthil kumar, N. (2015). Correlation and path analysis in greengram [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek] for drought stress. Plant Archive. 15(1): 247-249.
- Gadakh, V.K., Dethe, A.M. and Kathale, M.N. (2013). Genetic variability, correlations and path analysis studies on yield and its components in mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) wilczek] Bioinfolet. 10(2): 441 – 447.
- Garje, U.A., Bhailume, M.S., Nagawade, D.R. and Parhe, S.D. (2014). Genetic association and path coefficient analysis in green gram [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]. Journal of Food Legumes. 27(2): 151-154.
- Johnson, H.W., Robinson, H.F. and Comstock, R.E. (1955). Genotypic and phenotypic correlations in soybean and their implication in selection. Agronomy Journal. 47: 477- 483.
- Jyothsna, S., Patro, T.S.S.K., Ashok, S., Rani, Y.S. and Neeraja, B., (2016). Character association and path analysis of seed yield and its yield components in greengram (Vigna radiata). International Journal of Theoretical & Applied Sciences. 8(1): 31-36.
Submitted Date : 22-11-2018
Accepted Date : 13-08-2019