Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Formulation and field evaluation of nutrient stick in oriental pickling melon (Cucumis melo L.)
First Online 30-08-2019|
- Abduljabbar, I. M. and Ghurbat, H. M. (2010). Effect of foliar application of potassium and IAA on growth and yield of two cultivars of squash (Cucurbita pepo L.). J. Tikrit Univ. Agric. Sci. 10(2): 222-232.
- Aramini, G., Catania, F., Colloca, L., Oppedisano, R., and Paone, R. (1995). Fertilizer trial on tomatoes for fresh consumption. Colture-Protette. 24(5): 83-86.
- Babak, J. and Majid, R. (2011). Carnation flowers senescence as influenced by nickel, cobalt and silicon. J. Biol. Environ. Sci. 5: 147-152.
- Broschat, T. K. (2005): Rates of ammonium-nitrogen, nitrate-nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium from two controlled-release fertilizers under different substrate environments. Hort. Technol. 15: 332-335.
- Ishee, J. (2015). Pros and cons of using fertilizer spikes. [on-line]. Available: https://www.newsleader.com/story/life/2015/10/24/pros-cons-using-fertilizer-spikes/74567556/ [05 Feb. 2018].
- Jacobs, D .F. (2005). Variation in nutrient release of polymer - coated fertilizers. USDA Forest Service Proceedings RMRS-P-35. 12– 15, July 2004, Medford. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station, pp.26-29.
- KAU (Kerala Agricultural University)( 2016). Package of Practices Recommendations: Crops (15th Ed.). Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur, 360p.
- Lalithya, K. A., Bhagya, H. P., Taj, A., Bharathi, K., and Hipparagi, K. (2014). Response of soil and foliar application of silicon and micronutrients on soil nutrient availability of sapota. Bioscan. 9(1): 171-174.
- Ningaraju, G. K. (2013). Fertigation in oriental pickling melon (Cucumis melo var. Conomon (L.) Makino) under high density planting. M. Sc. (Ag) thesis, Kerala Agricultural University, Vellanikkara, Thrissur, 149p.
- Oertli, J. J. and Lunt, O. R. (1962). Controlled release of fertilizer minerals by encapsulating membranes: I. Factors influencing the rate of release. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 26: 579-583.
- Shaymaa, I. S., Zaghloul, S. M., and Yassen, A. A. (2009). Effect of method and rate of fertilizer application under drip irrigation on yield and nutrient uptake by tomato. Ozean J. Appl. Sci. 2(2): 139-147.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.