Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Determination of optimum crop mix for crop cultivation in Kerala homesteads
First Online 17-02-2018|
- Haque, T. (2006). Resource use efficiency in Indian agriculture. Indian Journal Agricultural Economics 61 (1): 65-76.
- Hassan, I., Ahamad, P., and Akhtar, M. (2015). Use of linear programming model to determine the optimum cropping pattern: a case study of Punjab. Electronic Journal of Environmental, Agricultural and Food Chemistry (EJEAFChe). 4 (1): 841-850.
- Mehta, P. (1992). Optimizing Techniques in Agriculture.CBS Publishers and a small Distributor, Delhi, India. 165p.
- Muhammed Jaslam, P K, Brigit Joseph., Vijayaraghava Kumar., Jacob John., and Paul Lazarus, T. (2017) Mathematical Programming Models For Optimum Enterprise Combination In The Homesteads Of Southern Laterite Agro Ecological Unit. Journal Of Experimental Biology And Agricultural Sciences. 5(6).831.839.
- Nair, P. K.R. (1993). Agro forestry system design: an eco zone approach. In: Sharma, N. P.(ed.), Managing the World’s Forests. Proceedings of the EWC/FAO workshop on Socio economic aspect of Social Forestry in Asia- pacific region. Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 34-39.
- P.K. Muhammed Jaslam., Brigit Joseph., Vijayaraghava Kumar., and Neethu S. Kumar.(2017).Statistical Model for Profit Maximization of Homesteads in Southern Laterite Agro-Ecological Unit.Indian Journal of Ecology (2017) 44(4): 778-783
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.