- Government of Assam (2013). Economic Survey of Assam, 2013-14, published by Government of Assam.
- Government of India (2012). 19th Livestock Census,2012 published by Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Animal Husbandry and Fishery, New Delhi.
- Islam,R.and Nath,P.(2015).Impact of Training Programmes and Frontline Demonstration on Adoption of Vanaraja Birds in Sibsagar District of Assam. Veterinary Research International 3 (1):16-19.
- Patr, P.K, Begum, Sonuwara and Deka, B.C. (2014). Problems and prospects of traditional pig farming for tribal livelihood in Nagaland. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education 14(4) :6-11.
- Payang, Sadananda, Borgohain, Atul and Bora, J.R. (3013). Economics of pig production in organized and unorganized sectors. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education 11(2):101-106.
- Sarma, H., Tadukdar, R.K. and Mishra, P. (2013).Impact of training on knowledge level of integrated rice-fish farming practices. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education 13(1):35-38.
- Sharma, M., Singh, G. and Keshava (2014).Impact evaluation of training programmes on dairy farming in Punjab State. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education 14(1):105-108.
- Singh, Parasu Ram, Singh, Mahendra and Jaiswal, R.S. (2004). Constraints and strategies in rural livestock farming in Almora district of hilly Uttaranchal. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 38(2):91-96.
- S.K.,Badodiya,M.K.,Yadav,O.P.,Daipurion, and S.V.S.,Chauhan (2011).Impact of Training Programmes on Adoption of Organic farming Practices. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education 11(2):42-45.
- Srinivasa G., Gope Mukesh, Manjula A. and Somireddy J. (2013). Impact of training on knowledge and adoption of sericulturists in Kolar district of India. Agricultural Science Digest, 33(4):294-298.
- Tayade Amar M. and Chinchmaltpure Umesh R. (2016). Impact of training on knowledge level of farmer’s abour use of biopesticide and its mass multiplication on agriculture wastage. Agricultural Science Digest, 36(3): 212-215.
- Tiwari, Rahul and Tiwari, Rupasi (2001). Knowledge level of Livestock owners in scientific pig rearing. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 35 (1): 73-74.
- Tsado, J.H., Ojo, M.A.and Ajayi, O.J. (2014). Impact of training the trainers programme on rice farmers income and welfare in north central Nigeria. Journal of Advanced Agricultural Technologies 1(2):157-160.
Submitted Date : 7-09-2017
Accepted Date : 6-10-2017