- Abdullah, N.H., Hasan, H.S. and Yusoff N.R.M. (2013). Biodiesel production based on waste cooking oil (WCO). International journal of Materials Science and Engineering, 1: 94-99.
- Ajala, E.O., Aberuagba, F.,Olaniyan, A.M., Ajala, M.A. and Sunmonu, M.O.(2016).Optimization of a two stage process for biodiesel production from shea butter using response surface methodology. Egyptian Journal of Petroleum.http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/ j.ejpe.2016.11.005.
- Alnuami, W., Buthainah, A., Etti, C.J., Jassim, L.I. and Gomes, G. A. (2014). Evaluation of different materials for biodiesel production. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 3(8): 1-8.
- Anwar, F. and kumar, A. (2016). Determination of various properties of biodiesel produced from different feedstocks. Proceedings of International Conference on Recent Innovations in Engineering, Science and Huminities, 299-305.
- ASTM. American Standards for Testing of Materials.(2003). D 189-01, D 240-02, D 4052-96, D 445-03, D 482-74, D 5555-95, D 6751-02, D 93-02a, D 95-990, D 97-02. St. Joseph, MI: ASAE.
- Carvalho, J.,Ribeiro, A., Castro, J., Vilarinho, C., Castro, F. (2011).Biodiesel production by microalgae and macroalgae from north littoral Portuguese Coast. 1St International Conference, September 12th – 14th .
- De Oliveira, D., Di Luccio, M., Faccio, C., Dalla Rosa, C., Bender, J.P., Amroqinski, C., Dariva, C., De Oliveira, J.P. (2005). Optimization of alkaline transesterification of soybean oil and castor oil for biodiesel production. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology., 121- 124:553-560
- Demirbas, A., (2008). Relationships derived from physical properties of vegetable oil and biodieselfuels. Fuel, 87:1743-1748.
- Ghadge, S.V. and Raheman, H. (2006). Process optimization for biodiesel production from mahua (Madhuca indica) oil using response surface methodology. Bioresource Technology. 97:379 -384.ARTICLE IN PRESS
- Gashaw, A. and Lakachew, A. (2014). Production of Biodiesel from non-edible oil and its properties, International Journal of Science, Environment. 3(4):1544-1562.
- Hamze, H., Akia, M., Yazdani, F. (2015), Optimization of biodiesel poduction from the waste cooking oil using response surface methodology, Process safety and Environmental Protection, 94: 1-10.
- Hossain, A.K. and Badr, O. (2007). Prospects of renewable energy utilization for electricity generation in Bangladesh.Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews., 11: 1617-49.
- Issariyakul, T. and Dalai, A. K. (2014). Biodiesel from vegetable Oils.Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,31: 446-471.
- Kankia, A. I., Abubaka, A.M. and Ishaq, A.U. (2014). Production, characterization and process variables of biodiesel from non-edible plant oil (Neem and Soapnut): A review. International Journal of Science and Research, 3(11):456-460.
- Karmakar, A., Karmakar, S. and Mukherjee, S. (2010). Properties of various plants and animals feedstocks for biodiesel production, Bioresource Technology,101:7201–7210.
- Karmakar, A., Karmakar, S. and Mukherjee, S. (2012). Biodiesel Production from Neem towards feedstock diversification: Indian Perspective.Renewable and Sustainable energy reviews,16: 1050-1060.
- Kumar, R., Dixit, A., Singh, S.K., Sachdeva, M. and Singh, A. (2014). Studies on compatible fuel properties of sunflower ethyl ester and its blends with diesel for fuel use in compression ignition engines. Agricultural Science Digest, 34 (2): 87 – 91.
- Mehra, T., Kumar, N., Javed, S. and Jaiswal, A. (2016). An experimental analysis of biodiesel production from mixture of neem (Azadirachta indica) oil and sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) oil and its performance and emission testing on a diesel engine, SAE World Congress, Detroit, USA, April.
- Ramadhas, A.S., Jayaraj, S. and Muraleedharan, C. (2005). Biodiesel productionfrom high FFA rubber seed oil. Fuel,84:335–40.
- Sanjay,B. (2013.) Non-Conventional seed oils as potential feedstocks for future biodiesel industries: A brief review, Research Journal of Chemical Sciences, 3(5):99-103
- Santori, G., Nicola, G.D., Moglie, M. and Polonara, F. (2012).A review analysing the industrial biodiesel production practice starting from vegetable oil refining.Applied Energy, 92:109-132.
- Silva, G.F., Camargo, F.L. and Ferreira, A.L.O. (2011). Application of response surface methodology for optimization of biodiesel production by transesterification of soybean oil with ethanol, Fuel processing Technology, 92 (3): 407-413.
- Singh, A., He, B., Thompson, J. and Gerpen, V.J. (2006), Process optimization of biodiesel production using alkaline catalysts. Applied Engineeringin Agriculture, 22: 597-600.
- Singh, D., Kumar, V., Sandhu, S.S. and Sharma, A.K. (2016).Process Optimization for Biodiesel Production from Indigenous Non- edible Prunus Armeniaca Oil.Advances in Energy Research, 4(3):189-202.
- Tiwari, A.K., Kumar A. and Raheman, H. (2007).Biodiesel production from jatropha oil (Jatropha curcas) with high free fatty acids: An optimized process.Biomass and Bioenergy, 31: 569-575.
- Verma, K.C. and Juneja, N. (2012). Jatropha CurcasTrophaCurcas L.: Multipurpose Biofuel Plant - A Review. Agricultural Reviews, 33 (2):165 – 169.
- Vignesh, M., Selvakumar, S., Santosh, H.K. and Prabhakar, I. (2013). Biofuel Concept: Prospects and Challenges - A Review. Agricultural Reviews, 34 (2): 152-156.
Submitted Date : 28-06-2017
Accepted Date : 26-07-2017