Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Effect of ethylene on physiological changes during ripening of mango (Mangifera indica L.) Cv. Kesar
First Online 27-09-2017|
- Anonymous. (2014). Indian Horticulture Database - 2014. National Horticulture Board, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, Gurgaon, INDIA, p.2-3.
- Daware, P. M. (2012). Studies on period of exposure to ethylene gas in KKV fruit ripening chamber on storage behavior of mango (Mangifera indica L.) Cv. Alphonso, M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis submitted to Dr. B.S.K.K.V., Dapoli.
- Deepa, J. and Preetha, P. (2014). Influence of exposure time, temperature and ethylene concentration on the ripening of mango fruits. Trends in Biosciences, 7(20): 3260-3267.
- Dhemre, J.K. (2001).Studies on extending the shelf life of mango (Mangifera indica L.) Cv. Kesar. Ph.D. (Agri.) thesis submitted to MPKV, Rahuri, (Maharashtra) India.
- Dhemre, J.K.,Waskar, D.P.,Masalkar, S.D. and Gaikwad, R.S.(2005). Effect of post harvest treatments on shelf life and quality of mango cv Kesar in cool storage and ambient conditions. Agricultural Science Digest, 25 (2): 79-84.
- Dhillon, W. S. and Mahajan, B. V. C. (2011). Ethylene and ethephon inducing fruit ripening in pear. J. of Stored Products and Postharvest Research, 2(3): 51-54.
- Gaikwa, R.S, Masalkar, S.D and Dhermre J.K.(2006). Effect of post-harvest treatments on organolaptic evaluation and quality of Alphonso mango Fruits. Agricultural Science Digest, 26(1):42-42.
- Gill, P.S., Jawandha, S.K., Kaur, N. and Verma, A. (2015). Changes in fruit colour of Dushehari mangoes during ethephon induced ripening. Int. J. of Agri. Envr. and Biotehnol., 8 (1):97-101.
- Kulkarni, S. G., Kudachikar, V. B., Vasantha, M. S., Keshava, P. M. N., Arvinda, P. B., and Ramana K. V. R. (2004). Studied on ethrel dip treatment on the ripening behaviour of mango (Mangifera indica L.) variety ‘Neelam’. J. Food Sci. Technol., 41: 12-13.
- Lagunes, L., Tovar, M., Mata, M., Vadillo, J. C., Cruz, J. D. L. and Garcia, H. S. (2007). Effect of exogenous ethylene on ACC content and ACC oxidase activity during ripening of Manila Mango subjected to hot water treatment, Springer Science + Business Media.
- Mahajan, B. V. C., Kaur, Tajender, Gill, M. I. S., Dhaliwal, H. S., Ghuman, B. S. and Chahil, B. S. (2010). Studies on optimization of ripening techniques for banana. J Food Sci Technol., 7(3):315–319.
- Panse, V. G. and Sukhatme, P. V. (1995). Statistical Methods for agricultural workers. 4th Edn. I.C.A.R., New Delhi, p. 58-152.
- Pujari, K.H. and Mehta, V.B. (2010). Low cost ripening chamber for mango. A paper presented in International mango symposium 2010 held at Sanya China.
- Venkatram, P. and Pandiarajan, T. (2014). Optimization of ethylene concentration and exposure time for the ripening of mango var. Alphonso in farm level ripening chamber. Trends in Biosciences, 7(24): 4259-4263.
- William, O. A., Ibok, O., and William, O. E. (2009). Effect of Ethy-Gen II® ripening concentrate on ripening and sensory properties of mangoes (Mangifera indica L.). Pakistan Journal Nutrition, 8(10) :1641-1644.
- Waskar, D.P. and Dhemre, J.K. (2005). Effect of precooling on extending the post harvest life of Kesar mango fruits. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research, 39 (1): 42-46
- Zagade, V.V and Ralekar, P.P (2014). Chemical composition ripening behavior and organoleptic quality of mango Cv. Alphonso as influenced by period of maturity. Plant Archives, 14(2):751-756.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.