- Abdel, G.A. M. and Abdel R. E. A. (2014). Effect of groundnut-sesame intercropping and nitrogen fertilizer on yield, yield components and infection of root-rot and wilt diseases. International Journal of Plant and Soil Science, 3(6): 623-643.
- AICRPG (2015). Annual Report. (Kharif, 2014). All India Coordinated Research Project on Groundnut. ICAR-Directorate of Groundnut Research, Junagadh, Gujarat, India.
- Chandrika, V. Reddy, S.K., and Soundararajan, M.S. (2001). Economic evaluation of groundnut based cropping systems in rainfed alfisols. Indian J. Agron., 46(1): 45-49.
- Francis, C.A., Flor, C.A. and Temple, S.R. (1976). Adapting varieties for intercropped systems in the tropics. (In) Multiple cropping. American Society of Agronomy, 27: 235-53.
- Ghosh, K., Kundu, M.K., Chowdary, K.A., Sarkar, S.K. and Patra, B.C. (2016). Effect of nitrogen levels on intercrop yields of sesame, greengram and groundnut in new Alluvial zone of West Bengal.J. Crop and Weed, 12(2): 41-46.
- Gogoi, B. (2011). Soil properties and nutrients availability as affected by integrated nutrient management after rainfed cropping sequence. Indian J. Agric. Res., 45(4): 346-349.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research, edn 2, Wiely Interscience Publication and John Willy and Sons, New York.
- Honnali, S.N. and Chittapur, B.M. (2014). Production potential, sustainability and energetics of groundnut based intercropping systems in UKP command area of Karnataka. J. Oilseeds Res, 31(1): 33-36.
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India. Pp.183-192.
- Jadav, K.V., Solanki, R.M., Vekariya, K.D., Bhalu, V. B. and Savalia, R.L. (2007). Productivity improvement of groundnut-castor intercropping system through row proportion and castor sowing time. Annals of Arid Zone 46(1): 37-41.
- Kumar, S.D., Reddy, D.S. and Yellamanda, R.T. (2010). Productivity of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) based intercropping systems under rainfed conditions. Current Biotica 3: 409-419.
- Mahale, M.M., Nevase, V.B. and Chavan, P.G. 2008. Effect of different intercropping ratios on yield and economics of sesame (Sesamum indicum) + groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) intercropping system. Legume Res., 31(4): 286 – 288.
- Oyeogbe, A., Vaghela, S. and Patel, B. (2015). Economics of sustainable intensification and diversification of sesame-based cropping systems in North Gujarat, India. American J. Agric. Sci.,2(3): 85-90.
- Prasad, T.V., Nandagopal, V., Gedia, M.V., Koradia, V.G. and Patel, H.V. (2007).Effect of intercropping on yield and yield parameters of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). Indian J. Agric. Sci.77: 515-518.
- Sarkar, R.K., and Chakraborty, A. (2000). Biological feasibility and economic viability of intercropping pulse and oilseed crops with sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) under different planting patterns in rice fallow gangetic alluvial land. Indian J. Agric. Sci., 70: 211-214.
- Sarkar, R.K., Kundu, S., and Kundu C. (2001). Sustainable intercropping system o of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) with pulse and oilseed crops on rice fallow land. Indian J. Agric. Sci., 45: 545-550.
- Sarkar, R.K., Malik, G.C. and Goswami, S. (2003). Productivity potential and economic feasibility of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.)- based intercropping system with different planting patterns on rainfed upland. Indian J. Agron.,48(3): 164-167.
- Solaiappan, U., Kathiresan, G. Jayaraman, S. and Veerabadran, V. (1994). Profitable intercropping system based on groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) in Periyar Vaigai command area. Indian J. Agron., 39: 544-547.
- Willey, R.W. (1979). Intercropping, its importance and research needs: Competition and yield advantages. Field Crop Abstract, 32(1): 1-10.
Submitted Date : 21-06-2017
Accepted Date : 6-07-2017