Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Evaluation of some insecticides against pigeonpea pod fly Melanagromyza obtusa Mall
First Online 25-02-2016|
- Anonymous, (2013). Area and production of pulse crop. Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation. www.agril.coop.com
- Anonymous, (2013). Districtwise general statistical information of Agriculture Department (Part 2) Maharashtra.
- Adgkar, R. T., U. S. Satpute, A. M. Temude and A. P.Mahorkar, (1993). Extent of available incidence and losses due to pod borer complex in promising cultivar of pigeonpea. Pestology. 17:45-47.
- Ahmad, T., (1938). The tur pod fly, Melanagromyza obtusa Mall. a pest of Cajanus cajan. Indian J. of Agri. Sci. 8:63-76.
- Bindra, O. S. and S. S. Jakhmola, (1967). Incidence and losses caused by some pod infesting insects in different varieties of pigeonpea, Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp. Indian J. Agri. Sci. 37:177-186.
- Dar, M. H., P. Q. Rizvi and H. Saxena, 2009. Evaluation of relatively ecofriendly insecticides against pigeonpea pod fly, M. obtusa (Mall.) in late pigeonpea. Trends in Biosciences. 2 :76-78.
- Das, S. B., 2001. Performance of ready mix formulations of insecticides against pod borer complex infesting medium maturing pigeonpea. (Cajanus cajan L.) . Pestology. 25 48-52.
- Dodia, D. A., B. G. Prajapati, A. J. Patil and S. B. S. Tikka, (1998). A comparative study on neem based products and synthetic insecticides for the control of pod borer complex in pigeonpea. In Abst. Nat. Symposium on biotic and abiotic stress in pulses, June 26-28, 1998 at Kanpur, India, pp 20.
- Lal, S.S.,(1988). Insect pest impulse crops challenges and solutions. In abst. Prof.Nat. symposium on management of biotic and abiotic stress in pulse crops. June 26-28, 1988. At IIRP, Kanpur (India) pp 4.
- Patil, C. S., V. M. Khaire and U. N. Mote, (1990). Efficacy of some insecticides against pigeonpea pod borer complex. Pl. Prot. Bull. 40:1-3.
- Shanower, T. G., S. S. Lal and V. R. Bhagwat, (1998). Biology and management of Melanagromyza obtusa (Malloch) (Diptera: Agromyzidae). Crop Protection. 17: 249-262.
- Tambe, A. B., U. K. Kadam and K. S. Darekar, 1997. Efficacy of ready-mix formulation of insecticides against pigeonpea pod borer complex. Pestology. 21: 17-19.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.