Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Carbohydrate containing biopolymers derived from brown algae as promoters of growth, development and productivity of agricultural crops
First Online 14-08-2019|
- Anisimova Ì.Ì. (2011). Pharmacological research of Fagopyrum sagittatum Gilib. Synopsis of a thesis on competition of a scientific degree of the candidate of pharmaceutical sciences. Samara. 25 p (in Russian).
- Âohn J.A. and BeMiller J.N. (1995). 1’®3-â-D-Glucans as biological response modifiers : a review of structure-functional activity relationships. Carbohydr. Polymers, 28: 3–14.
- Bingham I.J. and Stevenson E.A. (1993). Control of root growth: effects of carbohydrates on the extension, branching and rate of respiration of different fractions of wheat roots. Physiol. Plan, 88: 149–158.
- Chaikina E.L., Shevchenko N.M., Zvyagintseva T.N. and Anisimov M.M. (2009). Influence of Polysacharides from Brown Algae on seed germination and seedling growth of Glycine max (Fabaceae) and. Fagopyrum esculentum (Polygonaceae). Rastitel’nye Resursy, 45(3): 130–136 (in Russian).
- Cutillas-Iturralde A. and Lorences E.P. (1997). Effect of xyloglucan oligosaccharides on growth, viscoelastic properties, and long-term extension of pea shoots. Plant Physiol. 113: 103–109.
- Dospekhov B.A. (1985). Metodika polevogo opyta (A Method of Field Studies), Moscow: Kolos, (in Russian).
- Elkina Ye.A., Shubakov A.A. and Ovodov Yu.S. (2002). Effect of the plant polysaccharides upon the seeds’ germination rate of Lycopersicon esculentum M. and Cucumis sativus L. Chem. of Plant Raw Mater, 105-109.pp
- Elkina Ye.A., Shubakov A.A. and Ovodov Yu.S. (2005). Effect of pectin on the growth of gramineous crops. The chem. of Plant Mater., 53–56.
- Elyakova L.À., Lapshina L.À., Reunov À.V. and Ìîzhayeva Ê.À. (1994). Protective effect of b-1,3;1,6- yeast cellulose of “Antivir”, developed using enzymatic transformation of Laminaran on tobacco plants against tobacco mosaic virus. Report RAS., 336(5): 710–711.
- Elyakova L.À. (1995). Regulation b-1, 3; 1,6-yeast cellulose of the plant and animal immunity. Enzymatic synthesis of new immunosti mulators. Bulletin FE Branch RAS., (2): 74–85.
- Grauffel V., Kloareg B., Mabeau S., Durand P. and Jozefonvicz J. (1989). New natural polysaccharides with potent antithrombic activity: fucans from brown algae. Biomaterials, 10: 363-368.
- Grinberg L.N., Rachmilewitz E.A. and Newmark H. (1994). Protective effects of rutin against hemoglobin oxidation. Biochem Pharmacol., 48: 64 – 649.
- Guardia T., Rotelli A.E., Juarez A.O. and Pelzer L.E. (2001). Anti-inflammatory properties of rutin, quercetin and hesperidin on adjuvant arthritis in rat. Farmaco., 56: 683–387.
- Gupta Neha and Thind Sanjeev Kaur. (2017). Grain yield response of drought stressed wheat to foliar application of glycine betaine. Indian J. Agric. Res., 51 (3)287-291.
- He J., Klag M.J., Whelton P.K., Mo J.P., Chen J.Y., Qian M.C., Mo P.S. and He G.Q. (1995). Oats and Buckwheat intake and cardiovascular disease risk factors in an ethnic minority of China. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 6: 366–372.
- Kollarova K., Henselova M. and Liskova D. (2005). Effect of auxins and plant oligosaccharides on root formation and elongation growth of mung bean hypocotyls. Plant Grow. Regul., 46: 1–9.
- Klykov A.G., Anisimov M.M., Moiseenko L.M., Chaikina E.L. and Parskaya N.S. (2014). Effect of biologically active substances on morphological characteristics, rutin content and productivity of Fagopyrum esculentum Moench. Agri. Sci. Dev., 3(1): 139–142.
- Kumar A., Gaurav S. S., Singh T and Thapa R.S. (2018). Evaluation of wheat genotypes (Triticum aestivum L.) for assessment of
- character association, path coefficient and cluster analysis. Indian J. Agric. Res., 52(4): 386-391.
- Liu L. (2002). Buckwheat deep process in China. J. Northwest A & F University. 30: 83–85.
- Mashkovsky M.D. Medicines [Text]: (2004). Manual for Physicians. Ìoscow (in Russian).
- Manickavelu A., Kawaura K., Oishi K., Shin I.T., Kohara Y., Yahiaoui N, Keller B., Abe R., Suzuki A., Nagayama T., Yano K. and Ogihara Y. (2012). Comprehensive functional analyses of expressed sequence tags in common wheat (Triticum aestivum). DNA Res., 19: 165-177.
- Nishino T., Aizu Y. and Nagumo T. (1991). The relationship between the molecular weight and the anticoagulant activity of two types of fucan sulfates from the brown seaweed Ecklonia kurome. Agri. and Biol. Chem., 55: 791-796.
- Odetti P.R., Borgoglio A., Pascale A.D., Rolandi R. and Adezad L. (1990). Prevention of diabetes increased aging effect on rat collagen-linked fluorescence by aminoguanidine and rutin. Diabetes., 39: 796–801.
- Srinivasan K., Kaul C.L. and Ramarao P. (2005). Partial protective effect of rutin on multiple low dose streptozotocin–induced diabetes in mice. Indian J Pharmacol., 37: 327–328.
- Thapa R.S., Sharma P.K., Pratap Dharmenda, Singh T. and Kumar A. (2019). Assessment of genetic variability, heritability and genetic advance in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) genotypes under normal and heat stress environment. Indian J. Agric. Res., 53(1): 51-56.
- Zhou Xiaoli and Song Xinli. A. (2009). Study of the effect of bourgeon on the nutrients in the sprouts of plant seeds and food of germinated buckwheat. J. of Shanghai Inst of Technol., 9(3): 171–174.
- Zvyagintseva T.N., Sova V.V., Bakunina I.Yu., Sundukova E.V., Shevchenko N.M., Ermakova S.P. and Elyakova L.A. (1998). Marine organisms as a source of biologically active polysaccharides, polysaccharide hydrolases with unique specificity and their inhibitors. Khiniia v interesah ustoichivogo razvitiia (Chemistry for Sustainable Development), (6): 417–426 (in Russian).
- Zvyagintseva T.N., Shevchenko N.M., Nazarenko E.L., Gorbach V.I., Urvantseva A.M., Kiseleva M.I. and Isakov V.V. (2005). Water-soluble polysaccharides of some brown algae of the Russian Far-East. Structure and biological action of water-soluble polyuronan. J. Exp. Marine Biol. Ecol., 320: 123–131.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.