Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
TRANSPLANTING SHOCK IN TEMPERATE RICE AND ITS INFLUENCE ON ROOTING CHARACTERISTICS AND GRAIN YIELD
First Online |
- Ichii, M. and Yao, S. G. (2003). Genetic analysis of root elongation in higher plants. Rice science: innovation and impact for livelihood- Proceedings of the International Rice Research Conference, Beijing, China, 16-19 September 2002. pp. 305-317.
- Kotera, A., Nawata, E., Chuong, P. V., Giao, N. N. and Sakuratani, T. (2004). A model for phonological development of Vietnamese rice influenced by transplanting shock. Plant Production Science 7: 62-69.
- Lalitha, K., Raji Reddy, D. and Narasimha Rao, S. B. S. (2000). Influence of temperature on duration of tillering in lowland rice varieties. Journal of Agrometeorology 2: 65-67.
- Mimoto, H. (1983). Studies on the seedling establishment of transplanted lowland rice in the northern part of Tohoku District. Bull. Aomori Agric. Exp. Stn. 27: 1-69.
- Pasuquin, E., Lafarge, T. and Tubana, B. (2008). Transplanting young seedlings in irrigated rice fields: Early and high tiller transplanting older seedlings induce a delay in the onset of linear dry matter accumulation and tiller emergence production enhanced grain yield. Field Crops Research 105: 141-155.
- Singh, H., Singh, K.N., Hasan, B., Lone, A.H., Mir, S.A., Khandey, B.A., Raja, W. and Singh, P. (2007). Growth, development and yield of rice varieties in response of sowing dates in Kashmir valley, India. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture 25(4): 913-920.
- Xie, G. H., Su, B. L., Wang, S. L., Ma, X. C. and Wu, Q. F. (1995). A study on growth and dry matter production of rice in Wuling mountain area. 1. Effects of sowing dates on growth and development of rice. Acta Agriculture Universitatis Pekinensis 21(3): 259-264.
- Yamamoto, Y. (1989). Studies on transplanting injury in rice plant. III. Effects of root pruning treatment on the organic constituents in each organ and rooting of seedling after transplanting. Jpn. J. Crop Sci. 58: 535-540.
- Yamamoto, Y., Ikejiri, A. and Nitta, Y. (1995). Characteristics of rooting and leaf emergence rate. Early growth and heading date of rice seedlings with different plant age in leaf number. Jpn. J. Crop Sci. 64: 556-564.
- Yamamoto, Y., Maeda, K. and Hayashi, K. (1978). Studies on transplanting injury in rice plant. II. The effects of root cutting treatments on organic constituents and growth rate of the rice seedlings after transplanting. Jpn. J. Crop Sci. 47: 39-47.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.