Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
EFFECT OF MUTAGENESIS ON GERMINATION, PLANT SURVIVAL AND POLLEN STERILITY IN M1 GENERATION OF IN COWPEA [Vigna unguiculata (L.) WALP]
First Online |
- Gaur Seema, Singh Manju Rathore Neetu Bhati, P. S. Kumar, D. (2003). Radiobiological responses of cowpea. Advances in Arid Legumes Research; :75-78.
- Geeta P. Patil and Wakodemanish M., (2011.)Effect of physical and chemical mutagens on cowpea.Curr.Bot. 2(4): 12-4.
- Kumar, G. Verma Shweta (2010). Individual and combined mutagenesis of EMS and gamma rays in Vigna unguiculata L. Journal of Plant Science Research; 26(2):159-163.
- Kamble G.C. and Patil A.S.(2014)Comparative Mutagen city of EMS and Gamma Radiation in Wild Chickpea International Journal of Science, Environment and Technology, 3(1) 166 – 180.
- Kumar, V. A. Kumari, R. U. Amutha, R. Kumar, T. S. Hepziba, S. J. Kumar, C. R. A. (2009). Effect of chemical mutagen on expression of characters in arid legume pulse-cowpea (Vignaunguiculata (L.)Walp.). Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences; 5(6):1115-1120.
- Khan, S. and Wani M. R., (2005.) Genetic variabilityand correlation studies in Cowpea mutants. J. Cytol.Genet. 6: 155-160.
- Kulkarni Ganesh B., E(2011) Effect of mutagens on fertility and other parameters in horse gram (Macrotylomauniflorum (Lam.) Verdcourt). Bioscience Discovery. 2(1): 146-150.
- Nawale, S. R. Apte, U. B. Jadhav, B.B. (2006). Effect of gamma-rays and ethyl methane sulfonate on seed germination and survival of seedlings in cowpea (Vigna unguiculata (L.)Walp). Journal of Arid Legumes; 3(1):102-105.
- B. Ramya, Nallathambi G. and Ganesh Ram S. (2014) The effect of mutagens on M1 population of black gram (Vignomungo L. Hepper). African Journal of Biotechnology 13(8): pp. 951-956
- Uma ,M.andsalimath, P.M. (2001)Effect of ionizing radiation on germination and emergence of cowpea seeds . Karnataka J.Agr. Sci. 14(4):1063-1064
- Ugorji, O. U. Ikpeme, E. V. Obu, J. A. Ekpenyong, E. D. (2012). Assessing the mutagenic effects of gamma irradiation on Cajanuscajan (L.) Huth and Vigna unguiculata (L.)Walp land races using morphological markers. Comunicata Scientiae; 3(4):271-281.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.