Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Establishment of irrigation schedule for rice cropping seasons in the Long Xuyen Quadrangle, Vietnam using Cropwat model
First Online 18-08-2018|
- Allen RG, Pereira LS, Raes D, Smith M (1998) Crop evapotranspiration: Guidelines for computing crop water requirements. FAO Irrigation and Drainage Paper 56, FAO, Rome, Italy.
- Banik P, Tiwari NK, Ranjan S (2014) Crop water assessment of plain and hilly region using Cropwat model. International Journal of Sustainable Materials,. 1:(3).
- Bouraima AK, Zhang WH, Wei CF (2015) Irrigation water requirements of rice using Cropwat model in Northern Benin. Int J Agric & Biol Eng, 8(2): 58 ÿ64.
- Dinh Q, Balica S, Popescu I, Jonoski A (2012) Climate change impact on flood hazard, vulnerability and risk of the Long Xuyen Quadrangle in the Mekong Delta. Int. J. River Basin Manage. 10 (1): 103–120. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/15715124. 2012.663383.
- FAO (1992) Cropwat: A Computer Program for Irrigation Planning and Management. FAO Irrigation and Drainage, No. 46. Rome: FAO, p. 126.
- Hanington P, To QT, Pham VDT, Doan NAV, Kiem AS (2017) A hydrological model for interprovincial water resource planning and management: A case study in the Long Xuyen Quadrangle, Mekong Delta, Vietnam. Journal of Hydrology, 547:1-9.
- Hess T (2005) Crop Water Requirements, Water and Agriculture, Water for Agriculture, WCA info NET.
- McKee TB, Doesken NJ and Kleist J (1993) The relationship of drought frequency and duration to time scale. In: Proceedings of the Eighth Conference on Applied Climatology, Anaheim, California, American Meteorological Society, 179–184
- Mekong Delta Plan (MDP). (2013). Long-term vision and strategy for a safe, prosperous and sustainable delta, Royal Haskoning DHV. Wageningen University, Deltares, Rebel, Netherlands.
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MNRE). (2016). Climate change scenarios and sea level rise for Vietnam. Publishers resources, environment and map of Vietnam.
- Oyeogbe IA, Oluwasemire KO (2013) Evaluation of SOILWAT model for predicting soil water characteristics in south-western Nigeria. International Journal of soil science. 8(2): 8 –67.
- Poudel S, and Shaw R (2016). The relationships between climate variability and crop yield in a mountainous environment-a case study in Lamjung District-Nepal. Climate, 4: 13; doi:10.3390/cli4010013.
- Research Centers in Southeast Asia (RCSA). (2016). The drought and salinity intrusion in the Mekong River Delta of Vietnam. Assessment Report, p.55.
- Saxton K, Rawls E, Romberger WJ, Papendick RI (1986) Estimating generalized soil water characteristics from texture. Trans. ASAE 50:1031–1035.
- Surendran U, Sushanth CM, Mammen G, Joseph EJ (2014) Modeling the impacts of increase in temperature on irrigation water requirements in Palakkad district: A case study in humid tropical Kerala. Journal of Water and Climate Change, 5(3): 472–485.
- Vo, T. D., Huynh, V. K. (2014). Using a risk cost-benefit analysis for a sea dike to adapt to the sea level in the Vietnamese Mekong River Delta. Climate, doi:10.3390/cli2020078.
- Vu, D. T., Yamada, T., Ishidaira, H. (2018). Assessing the impact of sea level rise due to climate change on seawater intrusion in Mekong Delta, Vietnam. Water Science & Technology. Doi: 10.2166/wst.2018.038.
- Zhong S, Zhang W, Lu J, Wei C (2014) Temporal variation of soil water and its influencing factors in hilly area of Chongqing, China. Int J Agric & Biol Eng, 7(4): 47–59.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.