- Abou El-Magd, M. M., El-Shourbagy, T., and SM, S. (2012). A Comparitve Study on the Productivity of Four Egyptian Garlic Cultivars Grown Under Various Organic Material in Comparison to Conventional Chemical Fertilizer. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 6(3), 415-421.
- Bourn, D., and Prescott, J. (2002). A comparison of the nutritional value, sensory qualities, and food safety of organically and conventionally produced foods. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 42(1), 1-34.
- BPEDORS, 2000. Physical and socio economical profile of 180 districts of Oromia region. Bureau of Planning and Economic Development of Oromiya Regional State
- Dawuda, M. M., Boateng, P. Y., Hemeng, O. B., and Nyarko, G. (2011). Growth and yield response of carrot (Daucus carota L.) to different rates of soil amendments and spacing. Journal of Science and Technology (Ghana), 31(2),11-20
- Greene, C. (2007). An Overview of Organic Agriculture in the United States. In Organic Food (pp. 17-28). Springer New York.
- Hailu, S., Seyoum, T., and Dechassa, N. (2008). Effect of combined application of organic-P and inorganic-N fertilizers on yield of carrot. African Journal of Biotechnology, 7(1),027-034.
- Jeptoo, A., Aguyoh, J. N., and Saidi, M. (2012). Improving carrot yield and quality through the use of bio-slurry manure. Sustainable Agriculture Research, 2(1), 164.
- Leclerc, J., Miller, M.L., Joliet, E. and Rocquelin, G., (1991). Vitamin and mineral contents of carrot and celeriac grown under mineral or organic fertilization. Biological Agriculture and Horticulture, 7(4), pp.339-348.
- Levy, J. S., and Taylor, B. R. (2003). Effects of pulp mill solids and three composts on early growth of tomatoes. Bioresource Technology, 89(3), 297-305.
- Stone, D. A. (1998). The effects of “starter” fertilizer injection on the growth and yield of drilled vegetable crops in relation to soil nutrient status. The Journal of Horticultural Science and Biotechnology, 73(4), 441-451.
- Warman, P. R., and Havard, K. A. (1996). Yield, vitamin and mineral content of four vegetables grown with either composted manure or conventional fertilizer. Journal of Vegetable Crop Production, 2(1), 13-25.
- Warman, P. R., and Havard, K. A. (1998). Yield, vitamin and mineral contents of organically and conventionally grown potatoes and sweet corn. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment, 68(3), 207-216.
Submitted Date : 11-05-2017
Accepted Date : 2-03-2018