- Anonymous (2017). Package and Practices of Rabi Crops from Agricultural University, Ludhiana.
- Bai, B., Suri, V.K., Kumar, A. and Choudhary, A.K. (2016a). Influence of Glomus–Rhizobiumsymbiosis on productivity, root morphology and soil fertility in garden pea in Himalayan acid Alfisol. Communication in Soil Sciences and Plant Analysis. 47(6): 787-798.
- Bai, B., Suri, V.K., Kumar, A. and Choudhary, A.K. (2016b). Influence of dual–inoculation of AM fungi and Rhizobium on growth indices, production economics and nutrient use efficiencies in garden pea (Pisum sativum L.). Communication in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 47(8): 941-954.
- Bakheit, B.R., Ali, M.A. and Helmy, A.A. (2012). The influence of temperature, genotype x temperature interaction on seed yield of berseem clover (Trifolium alexandrinum L.). Asian Journal of Crop Science. 4: 63-71.
- Choudhary, A.K. (2013). Technological and extension yield gaps in pulses in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. Indian Journal of Soil Conservation. 41(1): 88-97.
- Choudhary, A.K. and Suri, V.K. (2013). Scaling-up of pulse production under frontline demonstration technology transfer program in Himachal Himalayas, India. Communication in Soil Sciences and Plant Analysis. 45(14): 1934-48.
- Choudhary, A.K. and Suri, V.K. (2014). On farm participatory technology development on forage cutting and nitrogen management in dual-purpose wheat (Triticum aestivum) in northwestern Himalayas. Communication in Soil Sciences and Plant Analysis. 45(6): 741-750.
- Choudhary, A.K., Pooniya, V., Bana, R.S., Kumar, A. and Singh, U. (2014). Mitigating pulse productivity constraints through phosphorus fertilization-A review. Agriultural Review. 35 (4): 314-319.
- Dass, A., Shekhawat, K., Choudhary, A.K., Sepat, S., Rathore, S.S, Mahajan, G., Chauhan, B.S. (2016). Weed management in rice using crop-competition–A review. Crop Protection. 95: 45-52.
- Kumar, A., Choudhary, A.K and Suri, V.K. (2016). Influence of AM fungi, inorganic phosphorus and irrigation regimes on plant water relations and soil physical properties in okra (Abelmoschus esculentus L.) – pea (Pisum sativum L.) cropping system in Himalayan acid Alfisol. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 39(5): 666-682.
- Mohammed, D., Misri, B., El-Nahrawy, M., Khan, S. and Serkan, A. (2014). Egyptian clover (Trifolium alexandrinum L.): King of forage crops. FAO regional, Cairo.
- Pooniya, V., Choudhary, A.K., Dass, A., Bana, R.S., Rana, K.S., Rana D.S., Tyagi, V.K. and Puniya, M. M. (2015). Improved crop management practices for sustainable pulse production: A Indian Perspective. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 85(6): 747-758.
- Rana, K.S., Choudhary, A.K., Sepat, S., Bana, R.S. and Dass, A. (2014). Methodological and Analytical Agronomy [ISBN: 978-93-83168-07-1]. Post Graduate School, IARI, New Delhi, India, pp 276 + xii.
- Sardana, V. and Narwal, S.S. (2000). Influence of time of sowing and last cut for fodder on the fodder and seed yields of Egyptian clover. Journal of Agriculture Sciences. 134: 285-291.
- Srivastava, S. (2016). Maximization of seed yield and quality seed production in berseem (Trifolium alexandrinum) M.Sc. Thesis, CCS Haryana Agriculture University, Hissar, Haryana.
- Suri, V.K. and Choudhary, A.K. (2013). Effects of vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae and applied phosphorus through targeted yield precision model on root morphology, productivity and nutrient dynamics in soybean in an Acid Alfisol. Communication in Soil Sciences and Plant Analysis. 44(17): 2587-2604.
- Virender S (2000). Influence of dates of sowing and last cut of fodder on the seed yield. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 6:176-181.
- Yadav, P.S., Vijay, D. and Malaviya, D.R. (2015). Effect of cutting management on seed yield and quality attributes in tertaploid berseem. Range Management and Agroforestry. 36(1): 47-51.
Submitted Date : 13-09-2019
Accepted Date : 16-12-2019