Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Influence of Foliar Application of Nutrient on Growth, Yield, Economics, Soil Nutritional Status and Nutrient Uptake of Soybean
First Online 17-02-2020|
- Banasode, C. and Math, K.K. (2018). Effect of foliar fertilization of water soluble fertilizers on growth and economics of soybean in a Vertisol. J. Pharmacogn. Phytochem. 7(2): 2391-2393.
- Chunmei, Gu., Pan, H., Sun, Z. and Qin, G. (2010). Effect of soybean variety on anti-nutritional factors content and growth performance and nutrients metabolism in rat. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 11 (3): 1048-1056.
- Eman, A., Latif, M.A. and Haggan, E.L. (2014). Effect of micro nutrients foliar application on yield and quality traits of soybean cultivars. Int. J. Agric. Crop Sci. 7 (11): 908-914.
- Fageria, N.K., Barbosa, F.M.P., Moreira, A. and Guimaraes, C.M. (2009). Foliar fertilization of crop plants. J. Plant Nutri. 32(6): 1044-1064.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research (2nd Edn.). John Wiley and Sons, New York. pp. 680.
- Huang, Y., Liu, X., Shen, Y. and Jin, J. (2014). Assessment of agricultural drought indicators impact on soybean crop yield: A case study in Iowa, USA. Proc. Third International Conference on Agro-Geoinformatics, Beijing: PP 1-6.
- Jackson, M.L. (1967). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi: P. 205.
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India (Pvt.) Limited, New Delhi, India.
- Jyothi, N.C., Ravichandra, K. and Sudhakar, B.K. (2013). Effect of foliar supplementation of nitrogen and zinc on soybean (Glycine max. L.) yield, quality and nutrient uptake. Indian J. Dryland Agric. Res. Dev. 28: 46-48.
- Kalpande, V.G., Durge, D.V. and Thorat, A.W. (2010). Effect of foliar application of chemical fertilizers on growth parameters of soybean. Ann. Plant Physio. 24(1): 8-12.
- Liu, K. (2000). Expanding soybean food utilization. Food Tech. 54: 46-58.
- Meena, D., Chandra, B., Anil, S., Choudhary, S. and Sirazuddin. (2017). Effect of foliar application of nutrients on nodulation, yield attributes, yields and quality parameters of Urdbean (Vigna Mungo (L.) Hepper. The Bioscan 12(1): 411-414.
- Meena, D.S., Narolia, R.S., Chaman Jadon and Baldev Ram. (2018). Impact of foliar spray of nutrients on yield and economics of soybean (Glycine max L. Merrill). Soy. Res. 16 (1&2): 57-62.
- Mitra, R., Pawar, S.E. and Bhatia, C.R. (1987). Effect of Foliar Spray of Nutrients and Plant Growth Regulators (PGRs) for Yield Maximization in Blackgram. International Symposium, Bangkok, Thailand 16-20. AVRDC (Tropical Vegetable Information Service).
- Odeleye, F.O., Odeleye, O.M.O. and Animashaun, M.O. (2007). Effects of nutrient foliar spray on soybean growth and yield (Glycine max (L.) Merrill) in south west Nigeria. Not. Bot. Horti. Agrobot. Cluj. Napoca. 35: 22-32.
- Oko, B.F.D., Eneji, A.E., Binang, W., Irshad, M., Yamamoto, S., Honna, T. and Endo, T. (2003). Effect of foliar application of urea on reproductive abscission and grain yield of Soybean. J. Plant Nutri. 26: 1223-1234.
- Olsen, S.R., Cole, C.V., Wantanable, F.S. and Dean, L.A. (1954). Estimation of available phosphorus in soil by extraction with Sodium bicarbonate. United State Department of Agriculture CIRC., Washinton, D.C.: 939.
- Parmar, K.D., Sharma, T.R., Sani, J.P. and Sharma, V. (1999). Response of french bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) to nitrogen and phosphorus in cold desert area of Himachal Predesh. Indian J. Agron. 39 (4): 578-580.
- Prince, S.J., Murphy, M., Mutava, R.N., Zhang, Z., Nguyen, N., Kim, Y.H. and Nguyen, H.T. (2016). Evaluation of high yielding soybean germplasm under water limitation. J. Integr. Plant Biol. 58: 475-491.
- Sharifi, S.K., Lalitha, B.S., Qasimullah, R., Prajwal Kumar, G.K. and Manjanagouda, S.S. (2018). Effect of foliar application of water soluble fertilizer on growth and yield of soybean (Glycine max L. Merrill), Int. J. Pure Appl. Biosci. 6(5): 766-770. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18782/2320-7051.6731.
- SOPA-The Soybean Processors Association of India (2017). All India state wise Soybean area, production and productivity.
- Subbiah, B.V. and Asija, G.L. (1956). A rapid procedure for the estimation of available nitrogen in soil. Curr. Sci. 25: 259.
- Vinothkumar, C., Vaiyapuri, K., Amanullah, M.M. and Gopalaswamy, G. (2013). Influence of foliar spray of nutrients on yield and economics of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merrill) J. Biol. Sci. 13 (6): 563-565.
- Watson, D.J. (1947). Comparative physiological studies on the growth of field crops I. Variation in NAR and LAR between species and varieties and within and between years. Ann. Bot. (London) 11: 41-46.
- Williams, R.F. (1946). The physiology of plant growth with special reference to the concept of net assimilation rate. Ann. Bot. 10: 41-72.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.