- Annual Report DPD. (2016-17). Directorate of Pulses Development, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India. DPD/Pub/TR/19/2016-17.
- Baskaran, L., Sundaramoorthy, P, Chidambaram, A. and Ganesh, K.S. (2009). Growth and physiological activity of greengram (Vigna radiata L.) under effluent stress. International Journal of Botany. 2(2): 107-114.
- Biradar, K., Salimath S.P.M. and Ravikumar R.L. (2007). Genetic studies in greengram and association analysis. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 20: 843-844.
- Hemavathy, A.T., Shunmugavalli, N. and Anand, G. (2015). Genetic variability, correlation and path co-efficient studies on yield and its components in mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilezek]. Legume Research. 38 (4): 442-446.
- Katiyar, P.K., Dixit, G.P., Singh, B.B., Ali, H. and Dubey, M.K. (2009). Non-hierarchical Euclidean cluster analysis for genetic divergence in mungbean cultivars. Journal of Food Legumes. 22: 34-36.
- Mehandi, S., Singh, I.P, Bohra, A. and Singh, C.M. (2015). Multivariate analysis in green gram [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]. Legume Research. 38(6): 758-762.
- Prasad, B.V.V. and Prasad, G.S. (2013). Genetic variability, trait association and path analysis of yield and yield components in Vigna radiata L. International Journal of Bio resource and stress Management. 4(2): 251-254.
- Raje, R. S. and Rao S. K. (2000). Association analysis for yield and its components in mungbean (Vigna radiata (L.)Wilczek.). Legume Research. 23(1): 42-48.
- Reddy, D., Venkateswarlu, O. Obaiah, M.C. and Jyothi, G.L. (2011). Studies on genetic variability, character association and path co- efficient analysis in greengram [Vigna radiata. (L.) Wilczek]. Legume Research. 34(3).
- Shil, S. and Bandopadhyay, P.K. (2007). Retaining seed vigour and viability of mung bean by dry dressing treatments. Journal of Food Legumes. 20: 173-75.
- Singh, R.K. and Choudhary B.D., (1979). Biometrical Methods in Quantitative Genetic Analysis. 1st Edn., Kalyani Publishers, Ludhiana, New Delhi, India, pp: 303.
- Singh, R., Van Heusden, A.W. Kumar, R. and Visser, R.G. (2018). Genetic variation and correlation studies between micronutrient (Fe and Zn), protein content and yield attributing traits in mungbean (Vigna. radiata L.). Legume Research. 41(2): 167-174.
- Singh, C.M., Mishra, S.B. and Pander, A. (2014). Pattern of agro-morphological trait relationship and genetic divergence in greengram [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]. Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding. 5(1): 97-106
- Srivastawa, R.L. and Singh. G. (2012). Heterosis for yield and its contributing characters in mungbean (Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek). Indian Journal of Scientific Research. 4(1): 131-134.
- Tabasum, A., Saleem M. and Aziz. I. (2010). Genetic variability, trait association and path analysis of yield and yield components in mungbean (Vigna radiata (L) Wilczek). Pakistan Journal of Botany. 42(6): 3915-3924.
Submitted Date : 31-05-2019
Accepted Date : 9-08-2019