Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Influence of Different Sources of Plant Nutrients on Soil Fertility, Nutrient Uptake and Productivity of Soybean under Vertisols
First Online 03-12-2019|
- Bhagwat, G.J., Gokhale, D.N., Waghmare, P.K., Bhalerao, G.A. (2018). Effect of micronutrients application on quality and economics of soybean (Glycine max L.) crop. Intern. J. Curr. Microbiol. Appl. Sci. 6: 1860-1865.
- Chaturvedi, S., Chandel, A.S., Dhyani, V.C., Singh, A.P. (2010). Productivity, profitability and quality of soybean (Glycine max) and residual soil fertility as influenced by integrated nutrient management. Indian J. Agron. 55: 133-137.
- Dhage, S.J., Kachhave, K.G., Shirale, S.T. (2008). Effect of bio-fertilizers on nodulation, uptake of nutrients, yield and economics of soybean [Glycine max (L) Merrilli] production in vertisol. Asian J. Soil Sci. 3: 299-303.
- Dible, W.T., Truog, E., Berger, K.C. (1954). Boron determination in soils and plants. Anal. Chem. 26: 418-421.
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis, Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi, pp. 187.
- Kumar R., Kumawat N. (2014). Effect of sowing dates, seed rates and integrated nutrition on productivity, profitability and nutrient uptake of summer mungbean in Eastern Himalaya. Archive Agron. Soil Sci. 60: 1207-1227.
- Kumar, Y.K.D., Ananda, M.R., Rehaman, H.M.A., Vishwanath, A.P., Vittal, N. (2006). Nutrient uptake availability and yield of soybean as influenced by integrated nutrient management. Environ. Ecol. 24: 1056-1058.
- Kumawat, N., Kumar, R., Sharma, O.P. (2009b). Nutrient uptake and yield of mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek] as influenced by organic manure, PSB and phosphorus fertilization. Environ. Ecol., 27: 2002-2005.
- Kumawat, N., Sharma, O.P., Kumar, R. (2009a). Effect of organic manure, PSB and phosphorus fertilization on yield and economics of mungbean. Environ. Ecol., 27: 5 - 7.
- Lindsay, W.L., Norvell, W.A. (1978). Development of DTPA soil test for Zn, Fe, Mn, and Cu. J. Am. Soc. Soil Sci. 42: 421-428.
- Morya, J., Tripathi, R.K., Kumawat, N., Singh, M., Yadav, R.K., Tomar, I.S., Sahu, Y.K. (2018). Influence of organic and inorganic fertilizers on growth, yields and nutrient uptake of soybean (Glyscine max Merril L.) under Jhabua Hills. Intern. J. Curr. Microbiol. Appl. Sci. 7: 725-730.
- Olsen, S.P., Cole, C.V., Watanable, F.S., Dean, L.A. (1954). Estimation of available phosphorus in soil by extraction with sodium bicorbonate. USDA Circular, pp. 939.
- Rosas, S., Rovera, M., Andres, J., Correa, N. (2002). Effect of phosphorous solubilizing bacteria on the rhizobia-legume symbiosis. Proc. 15 the International Meeting on Microbial phosphate solubilization, Salamanca University, Salamanca, Spain.
- Saxena, S.C., Chandel, A.S. (1992). Effect of N fertilization on different varieties of soybean (Glycine max). Indian J. Agric. Sci. 62: 695-697.
- Sikka, R., Singh, D., Deol, J.S. (2013). Productivity and nutrient uptake by soybean as influenced by integrated nutrient and some other agronomic management practices. Legume Res. 36: 545-551.
- Singh, D., Chhonkar, P.K., Dwivedi, B.S. (2005). Estimation of available molybdenum in soil. Manual on Soil, Plant and Water Analysis. Westville Publishing House, New Delhi. pp. 60-65.
- Singh, R., Sharma, H.B., Kumar, P., Paliwal, D.K., Kumar, P. (2013). Effect of integrated nutrient management on growth, yield and nutrient uptake by soybean (Glycine max) cultivars. Indian J. Agron. 58: 379-383.
- Subbiah, B.V., Asija, C.L. (1956). A rapid method for the estimation of available nitrogen in soil. Curr. Sci. 25: 259-260.
- Tomar, I.S., Yadav, R.K., Tripathi, R.K., Singh, M., Kumawat, N., Morya, J. (2018). Effect of nutrient management on soybean production. J. AgriSearch 5: 96-99.
- Walkley, A., Black, I.A. (1934). An examination of Degtjareff method for determining soil organic matter and a proposed modification of the chromic acid titration method. Soil Sci. 37: 29-37.
- Yaduwanshi, D., Unni, S.P.K., Khandkar, U.R. (2018). Response of rainfed soybean to micronutrient application in Vertisols. Intern. J. Curr. Microbiol. Appl. Sci. 7: 210-220.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.