- Anonymous, (2015), General information of Dolichos bean, www.Lablablab.org Dr. M. Byre Gowda, Univ Agric. Sci., GKVK, Bangalore, pp.1-4.
- Aslam, M, Ahmad, E. Saguu, A. G. Hussain, K. Ayaz, K Ullah, I. Hussai, A. and Himayatullah, (2010). Effect of plant growth regulator (NAA) and available soil moisture depletions on yield and yield components of chickpea. Sarhad J. Agric., 26(3): 25-29.
- Bulla, G., (2009). Seed Technological studies in chick pea varieties (Cicer arietinum L.). Ph.d. Thesis, Univ. Agric. Sci., Dharwad (India).
- Dixit, P. M. and Elamathi S., (2007). Effect of foliar application of DAP, micronutrients and NAA on growth and yield of green gram (Vigna radiata L.). Legume. Res., 30: 305- 307.
- Lever, B. G., (1978). Economic factors affecting the future development of plant growth regulators in agriculture. In Opportunities for Chemical Plant Growth Regulation, BCPC Monograph 21, pp. 17-24. British Crop Production Council, (Reading).
- Menon, K. K. G. and Srivastava, H. C., (1984). Increasing plant productivity through improved photosynthetic process. Indian Acad. Sci., 23: 359-378.
- Merwade, M. N., (2000). Investigation on seed production techniques and storability of bengal gram (Cicer asitirum sp. L.), Ph.D. Thesis, Univ. Agric. Sci., Dharwad, (India).
- Mishriky, J. E. Fadaly, E. I. and Badawi, M. A., (1990). Effect of growth regulators on growth, yield and quality of peas. Bull. Faculty Agril., Univ. of Cairo, 14 (3): 785-797.
- Parmar, V. K. Dudhatra, M. G. and Thesiya, N. M., (2012). Effect of growth regulators on yield of summer greengram. Legume. Res., 34 (1): 65-67.
- Patel, I. and Saxena, O. P., (1994). Growth and yields of blackgram as influenced by seed soaking treatments and plant growth regulators. Legume. Res., 17 (1): 65-69.
- Patil, P. N. Panchal, Y. C. Manjunath, S. and Koti, R. V., (1990). Influence of plant growth regulators and micronutrients on growth and yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). J. Res., Andhra Pradesh Agril. Univ., 18 (1): 92-94.
- Patil S. N. Patil R. B and Suryawanshi Y. B., (2005). Effect of foliar application of plant growth regulators and nutrients on seed yield and quality attributes of mungbean (Vigna radiata L.) Seed Res., 32 (2): 142-145.
- Prabhu, D., (2000). Influence of plant growth regulators and micronutrients in blackgram [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper.). M. Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, Univ. Agric. Sci., Dharwad (India).
- Reddy, P., (2005). Effect of growth retardants and nipping on growth and yield parameters in cow pea (Vigna unguiculata L.). M. Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, Univ. Agric. Sci., Dharwad (India).
- Sharma, R. Singh, G. and Sharma, K., (1989). Effect of triacontanol, mixtalol and naphthalene acetic acid on yield and its components in mungbean. Ind. Agril., 33 (1): 59-60.
- Sumathi, A. , Rajendra Prasad V. Babu and Vanangamudi, Mallika (2018) Influence of plant growth regulators on yield and yield components in pigeonpea. Legume Res., 41: 543-550
- Tripathi, D. K. Lalu, Chandra, B. and Baghel, R. S., (2001). Effect of some growth regulators on flower drop and yield of chickpea. J. Food Legume., 20 (1):117-118.
- Upadhayay, R. G., (2002). Response of growth regulators on flower drop, fruit setting, biochemical constituents and yield of chickpea (Ciecer arientinum L.) under mid hill conditions of Himachala Pradesh. Legume. Res., 25 (3): 211-214.
- Upadhyaya, M. D. Roomiroortiz, Daula, I. Bramel and Sube S., (2002). Phenotypic diversity for morphological and agronomic characteristics in chickpea core collection. Emiphytica, 12 (3): 333-342.
- Went F. W., (1985).Wuchsstiff and Wachstum. Growth-substance and growth Rec. Trav. Bot. Neerl., 25 : 1-116.
Submitted Date : 6-06-2018
Accepted Date : 21-09-2018