- Anand, S. R., (2010), Site specific nutrient management (SSNM) for maximization of crop productivity in southern Karnataka. Ph.D. Thesis, UAS, Bangalore.
- Anand, S.R., Vishwanatha J. and Rajkumar, R.H., (2017), Site specific nutrient management using “nutrient expert” for hybrid maize (Zea mays L.) under zero tillage in Thungabhadra project (TBP) command area of Karnataka. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 6(8): 3597-3605.
- Anonymous, (2016), Annual Report, Department of agriculture, cooperation and farmers welfare, Ministry of agriculture and farmers welfare, Government of India, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi.
- Bholanath Saha, Sushanta Saha, Hazra, G.C. and Biswapati Mandal, (2015), Effect of Zn, B and S on the yield and quality of groundnut. Legume Research, 38(6): 832-836
- Biradar, D.P., Aladakatti, Y.R., Rao, T. and Tiwari, K.W., (2006), Site specific nutrient management for maximization of crop productivity in Northern Karnataka. Better Crops International., 90(3) : 33-35
- Gomez, K.A. AND Gomez, A.A., (1984), Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research, 2nd Edition, A Willey Inter Science Publication. New York (USA).
- Meena, R.S. and Yadav, R.S. (2015), Yield and profitability of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) as influenced by sowing dates and nutrient levels with different varieties. Legume Research, 38 (6) : 791-797
- Meena, B. S. and Baldev Ram, (2015), Effect of integrated nutrient management on productivity, soil fertility and economics of blackgram (Vigna mungo) under rainfed condition. Legume Research, 39 (2): 268-273
- Mishra, C.M. and Vyas, M.D., (1992), Response of fertilizer application on groundnut in West Nimar Region of Madhya Pradesh. Bharatiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika, 7(4) : 251-254.
- Rahevar, H. D., Patel, P.P., Joshi S.K. and Vaghela, S.J., (2015), Effect of FYM, iron and zinc on growth and yield of summer groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) under North Gujarat Agro-climatic conditions, Indian Journal of Agricultural Research.,49 (3): 294-296
- Shankar, M. A. and Umesh, M. R. (2008). Site specific nutrient management (SSNM) and methodology for achieving sustainable crop productivity in dry land alfisols of Karnataka. Technical Bulletin, UAS, Bangalore (India).
- Subrahmaniyan, K, Kalaiselvan, P. and Arulmozhi, N., (2001), Response of confectionery groundnut to micronutrients. Legume Research., 24(2): 139-140.
- Thavaprakash, (2000), Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus levels and ratios on growth and yield of sunflower hybrid (DSH -1). M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad.
- Umesh, M. R., Manjunatha, N., Shankar, M. A. and Jagadeesha, N. (2014). Influence of nutrient supply levels on yield, nutrient uptake, grain quality and economics of corn (Zea mays L.) in Alfisols of Karnataka. Indian Journal of Dryland Agricultural Research and Development 29(1): 73-78.
- Veeramani, P. and Subrahmaniyan, K., (2012), Physical and economic optimum of response model for NPK application in irrigated groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). Madras Agricultural Journal, 99(7/9): 526-529.
Submitted Date : 16-08-2017
Accepted Date : 27-12-2017