Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Studies on site specific nutrient management (SSNM) on growth and yield of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) under irrigation in southern Karnataka
First Online 04-04-2018|
- Anand, S. R., (2010), Site specific nutrient management (SSNM) for maximization of crop productivity in southern Karnataka. Ph.D. Thesis, UAS, Bangalore.
- Anand, S.R., Vishwanatha J. and Rajkumar, R.H., (2017), Site specific nutrient management using “nutrient expert” for hybrid maize (Zea mays L.) under zero tillage in Thungabhadra project (TBP) command area of Karnataka. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 6(8): 3597-3605.
- Anonymous, (2016), Annual Report, Department of agriculture, cooperation and farmers welfare, Ministry of agriculture and farmers welfare, Government of India, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi.
- Bholanath Saha, Sushanta Saha, Hazra, G.C. and Biswapati Mandal, (2015), Effect of Zn, B and S on the yield and quality of groundnut. Legume Research, 38(6): 832-836
- Biradar, D.P., Aladakatti, Y.R., Rao, T. and Tiwari, K.W., (2006), Site specific nutrient management for maximization of crop productivity in Northern Karnataka. Better Crops International., 90(3) : 33-35
- Gomez, K.A. AND Gomez, A.A., (1984), Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research, 2nd Edition, A Willey Inter Science Publication. New York (USA).
- Meena, R.S. and Yadav, R.S. (2015), Yield and profitability of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) as influenced by sowing dates and nutrient levels with different varieties. Legume Research, 38 (6) : 791-797
- Meena, B. S. and Baldev Ram, (2015), Effect of integrated nutrient management on productivity, soil fertility and economics of blackgram (Vigna mungo) under rainfed condition. Legume Research, 39 (2): 268-273
- Mishra, C.M. and Vyas, M.D., (1992), Response of fertilizer application on groundnut in West Nimar Region of Madhya Pradesh. Bharatiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika, 7(4) : 251-254.
- Rahevar, H. D., Patel, P.P., Joshi S.K. and Vaghela, S.J., (2015), Effect of FYM, iron and zinc on growth and yield of summer groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) under North Gujarat Agro-climatic conditions, Indian Journal of Agricultural Research.,49 (3): 294-296
- Shankar, M. A. and Umesh, M. R. (2008). Site specific nutrient management (SSNM) and methodology for achieving sustainable crop productivity in dry land alfisols of Karnataka. Technical Bulletin, UAS, Bangalore (India).
- Subrahmaniyan, K, Kalaiselvan, P. and Arulmozhi, N., (2001), Response of confectionery groundnut to micronutrients. Legume Research., 24(2): 139-140.
- Thavaprakash, (2000), Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus levels and ratios on growth and yield of sunflower hybrid (DSH -1). M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad.
- Umesh, M. R., Manjunatha, N., Shankar, M. A. and Jagadeesha, N. (2014). Influence of nutrient supply levels on yield, nutrient uptake, grain quality and economics of corn (Zea mays L.) in Alfisols of Karnataka. Indian Journal of Dryland Agricultural Research and Development 29(1): 73-78.
- Veeramani, P. and Subrahmaniyan, K., (2012), Physical and economic optimum of response model for NPK application in irrigated groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). Madras Agricultural Journal, 99(7/9): 526-529.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.